test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ARC is down and can not log in to STO

karcornerkarcorner Member Posts: 294 Arc User
Is there a way to log in to STO directly without ARC. ARC just times out and I am getting no help from support forum. Is there a known issue???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    karcornerkarcorner Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    No one at all has any suggestions????
  • Options
    raventomoeraventomoe Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    karcorner wrote: »
    No one at all has any suggestions????

You might be the only one it is down for.
    "The Multiverse, the ultimate frontier..."
    Thus begins...Lyrical Trek
  • Options
    lostyuslostyus Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You don't need ARC to play STO

There is a shortcut in the STO folder, all you need to do is click on that (or copy and paste it to your desktop) and that will run the game.

I'm off to bed now so I can't reply with more info but it is easy to use and find.

:)
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,047 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Works just fine through Steam.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Works just fine through Steam.

GabeN gotcha back.
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP