test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anniversary ship not applying discount for alts

illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
edited January 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
... the one from last year. I still have the project slotted on all my alts, and it hasn't gone down in price despite having completed it on two of my other characters.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2015
    We didn't start doing the discount for alts until last year's summer event, so the 4th anniversary project wouldn't give a discount as we didn't retrofit it. The projects should be completable but at full cost, AFAIK. I don't know if there is any plan to retrofit the 4th anniversary project.
    STO QA Team
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2015
    Not a big shock considering the projects aren't available again this year as the ship was added to the Lobi store, so wouldn't expect dev time being put on adding a discount for people who still happen to have it slotted but not completed from last year. Was kind of hoping it would become available during the anniversary this year though to save me the 600 Lobi for my two newer characters.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Not a big shock considering the projects aren't available again this year as the ship was added to the Lobi store, so wouldn't expect dev time being put on adding a discount for people who still happen to have it slotted but not completed from last year. Was kind of hoping it would become available during the anniversary this year though to save me the 600 Lobi for my two newer characters.

That is likely.

I must admit I wouldn't mind it being offered again and with an account sale. If only for getting the warp core to complete the free set.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Not a bug, so closing this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.