Options

Bonus XP Weekend [1/15 – 1/19]

13»

Comments

• Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    inthefluxx wrote: »
    R&D experienced has not increased. Is it not considered experience?

I see that. Just wish that they wouldn't use phrases like "all content" when it is actually select content. Very misleading, as always.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    postiridiumpostiridium Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I would'nt know about the bonus weekend as I have been unable to get ingame since the last update,. I dont know what you dev's have done but I cant even get a loading screen..... not on ARC, not on Steam(which is where my key is for) what a clusterf*%$. Ive been a lifetime subscriber since this game started(yes,I did buy the lifetime subsciption at full price), so Ive been through all the teething troubles, the server breakdowns and everything that goes with a new game, but this is season 9.5 and you can't even setup a loading sceen, WTF.

Regards

Angry, Pissed-Off, Annoyed,Betrayed, Fed-Up, Un-Loved, Forgotten, but still mostly Angry

Timber
  • Options
    jshephardjshephard Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It says ALL skill points and XP are Doubled this weekend and yet they are not.

Guess we could write Bug Reports..lol

BTW--I logged off once I realized there was no bonus on the R&D XP.

I see this as two ways:

1) It's a bug or mistake and they didn't see if it was working properly.

2) They changed it and failed to tell us about the change.

Yeah this looks to be right =(

The Kobali planet quests look like they are giving more XP than usual, but the end result of missions is NOT. It was the same as before. The grind is still on =(
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Do you really all expect Cryptic to throw a event without any issues or not giving rewardsfor everything. This game has went from a great game with good rewards to a grind fest with far to many books
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    inthefluxx wrote: »
    R&D experienced has not increased. Is it not considered experience?

Given that there's a separate R&D experience weekend event, I'd say, "No." At least, not for the purposes of this event.