test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Snare] proc - Abnormal Behavior(back-firing)

szerontzurszerontzur Member Posts: 2,723 Arc User
edited January 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ticket ID #3,059,572

Character: Murafi@szerontzur

I've been running into this issue on one of my characters for a while now, but I've been holding off to see if others have encountered it. The character runs a lot of movement-enhancing abilities/traits/gear, so I am not sure if the issue is inherent to the proc itself or a synergy conflict.

One of the beam arrays on his ship has the [snare] mod, and it does seem to apply the debuff on targets properly. However, I notice that when an NPC has the debuff, sometimes their attacks will apply the debuff back on me. It doesn't appear to trigger when the debuff applies or terminates, or every time I am hit while they're debuffed, but it only happens while they're debuffed. A wide variety of encounter groups have been tested and the issue persist across all of them.

Furthermore, there is a noticable impact to the maneuverability of my ship when I get debuffed, so I am certain it's not just a display error(, but it's really hard to gauge exact numbers on the ship due to the constant flux of movement abilities the captain/ship has).

My best guess is that the debuff itself is granting the ability to apply the debuff.