test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Claim Sponsorship for the Delta Alliance will not work

sma777sma777 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited January 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The Claim Sponsorship for the Delta Alliance will not work on any of my characters. I click the select button over and over, it beeps each time but the project never slots as an active project. I have two or three toons having this same issue with the Claim Sponsorship for the 8472 Counter Command. I noticed the 8472 issue over a week ago, and now that my main toon has finished the Delta Alliance I tried to claim Sponsorship on my other toons and none of them work.
Post edited by sma777 on

Comments

• crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2015
    westmetals wrote: »
    Try slotting (you don't need to put anything into it, just slot it) one of the other projects, exiting the window, returning and deleting that project, and then exiting again. That should reset the window.

This should do it. The reason being is that this registers the character with the Group Project Server that processes the Reputation projects.
    STO QA Team
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    This should do it. The reason being is that this registers the character with the Group Project Server that processes the Reputation projects.

So it seems to be a delay in the synchronization of data or the query?, because that happens a lot for me lately, just loged out and the next day was fixed.
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • sma777sma777 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    westmetals wrote: »
    Try slotting (you don't need to put anything into it, just slot it) one of the other projects, exiting the window, returning and deleting that project, and then exiting again. That should reset the window.

That fixed it. Thanks for the help! Greatly appreciated.