test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costume (No) Sale

bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Yeah, I know, people aren't used to me complaining about something.

But I feel I should point out (again) that as long as I have non-functional costume slots I will not be buying additional slots -- and thus there's no need for me to buy any new costumes.

So I will regretfully pass on the costume sale. When my slots are fixed, I'll reconsider my stance on costumes.
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Post edited by bluegeek on

Comments

• tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i would agree... if there were even costumes for me to buy ;)
    add costume slots (and loadout slots for the matter) to the 'no sale' list as well.
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Not that I am complaining, hell I have no problem with all the things happening in STO, but I am wondering about this christmas sale.

I am thankful, dont get me wrong, but.. this year seems very thin with any sales on the Z-Store or especially the Lobi Store.

I dont need giveaways, but something like a litle bit bigger sale would be nice.
  • sthom1968sthom1968 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yes, costume only seems a pretty stingy/pointless sale for Christmas. PWE were happy enough for a 20% off everything for what's pretty much an American-only holiday that the rest of the world doesn't care about, if they're even aware of it.

For Christmas, the biggest gift-giving event in the Western hemisphere? Here are some costumes that you may be able to use on some of your characters, if they're not unavailable due to reasons of faction, race, gender, or just because they're bugged. Cheers...

Think PWE either missed the point or just went for a 1-day proper sale that they knew people would miss because thanksgiving, and its aftermath, are US only. Be interesting to see numbers on what percentage of STO's players are US-based and how many are from further afield.
  • drazursouthclawdrazursouthclaw Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Agreed, OP:
    When they fix my costume slots - I'll buy another costume, on general principle alone.
    Until then - I'll buy no costume, on general principle alone.
  • lessley00lessley00 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I look in the C-store and I discover I really dont want any of the costums there.
    Captain Joseph Riker, U.S.S. Odyssey==General V'Mar, U.S.S. Blackwater-A==Admiral Laura Holmes, U.S.S. Forward Unto Dawn
    Grand Master Thotok, son of Koloth, I.K.S. Sompek==Dahar Master Shanara, I.K.S. Balth'Quv

Admiral R'Tath V'Tirex, R.R.W. Dhael Glohha'enh==Commander Ta'eth Korval, R.R.W Hachae ch'Rhian==Admiral Vranuk, R.R.W Delevhas