test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Yay Surgical Strikes! The best!!!!!

vipercgvipercg Member Posts: 40 Arc User
edited February 2015 in PvP Gameplay
fun pvp match, but beyond that, id say cryptic has 100% ruined pvp and there is no fixing it now.

Rovath's Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes II gives 7662 (14282) to your Shields.
Rovath deals 3699 (29536) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes II.
Rovath deals 19056 (31300) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes II.
Rovath deals 18331 (30110) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes II.
and then i died.

SOB's Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes III gives 8787 (10788) to your Shields.
SOB deals 20856 (36134) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes III.
SOB deals 651 (743) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Directed Energy Modulation I.
SOB's Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes III gives 121 (151) to your Shields.
SOB deals 30101 (34544) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes III.
SOB deals 629 (719) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Directed Energy Modulation I.
SOB's Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes III gives 8787 (11764) to your Shields.
SOB deals 24356 (41245) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes III.

and then I died

SOB's Antiproton Beam Array - Surgical Strikes III gives 3020 (7226) to your Shields.
SOB deals 2741 (11133) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Array - Surgical Strikes III.
Rovath's Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes I gives 3660 (12823) to your Shields.
SOB's Antiproton Beam Array - Surgical Strikes III gives 1092 (3826) to your Shields.
Rovath deals 11371 (18456) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes I.
SOB deals 3393 (5507) Antiproton Damage to you with Antiproton Beam Array - Surgical Strikes III.
SOB's Cutting Beam gives 118 (795) to your Shields.
Rovath's Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes I gives 1070 (3826) to your Shields.
SOB deals 705 (1779) Kinetic Damage to you with Cutting Beam.
Rovath deals 19207 (17571) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes I.
Rovath's Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes I gives 758 (2982) to your Shields.
Rovath deals 19610 (16811) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes I.
SOB deals 24478 (18215) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes III.

and then i died.

there isn't even enough time to react, maybe i can activate 1 ability. even with rsp you still just die.
Post edited by vipercg on

Comments

• Options
    spencerb96spencerb96 Member Posts: 243 Media Corps
    edited December 2014
    It is quite powerful, when buffed right, I've managed to wipe entire teams with it. Have seen crits in the 70-80k range.

Now, the thing to me that makes this quite OP is the fact that I can fire it from cloak on the Faeht. As seen in this video.

The only good defense for this is Feedback Pulse, with how much Dmg each shot can do, 1 shot can easily come back and kill the attacker.
    ffluoti63bi9.png
  • Options
    dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    with the intel skills and mk14 gear, the hp boost your ships get at level 60 isn't even half of what it should be. the shield mod didn't even increase at all, and its not like hull heals got more powerful as hitpoints increased, that effectively makes all your hull heals weaker then they were before DR.

the hull hitpoint increase is enough to make mk12 weapons unable to kill much of anything though.
  • Options
    cralstoncralston Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So much balance, so much win! Delta Rising is the best
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ninth Fleet Division Commander
    Rom Tac - Rovath
    Fed Sci - Christopher
    Fed Tac - Chris Ralston
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Personally, I love it! And I hope they don't nerf it, like ever. Then again, I don't PvP. :D And I can see how this would, indeed, be problematic in PvP. But for PvE, I'm loving it! :) It finally makes Fed viable again.

Actually, I'm thinking PvE and PvP should use entirely different sets of mechanics, so that the often great push, from within the PvP community, towards nerfing doesn't bleed over into PvE. But that's likely never gonna happen.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    cralstoncralston Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    lol My favorite thing is grinding Argala into dust
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ninth Fleet Division Commander
    Rom Tac - Rovath
    Fed Sci - Christopher
    Fed Tac - Chris Ralston
  • Options
    nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I know, i see my friend joker doing max hits of 80/90k with ss2... a bit OP i'd say :eek:
  • Options
    torachtorach Member Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    vipercg wrote: »
    fun pvp match, but beyond that, id say cryptic has 100% ruined pvp and there is no fixing it now.

Rovath's Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes II gives 7662 (14282) to your Shields.
    Rovath deals 3699 (29536) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes II.
    Rovath deals 19056 (31300) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes II.
    Rovath deals 18331 (30110) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes II.
    and then i died.

SOB's Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes III gives 8787 (10788) to your Shields.
    SOB deals 20856 (36134) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes III.
    SOB deals 651 (743) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Directed Energy Modulation I.
    SOB's Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes III gives 121 (151) to your Shields.
    SOB deals 30101 (34544) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes III.
    SOB deals 629 (719) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Directed Energy Modulation I.
    SOB's Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes III gives 8787 (11764) to your Shields.
    SOB deals 24356 (41245) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes III.

and then I died

SOB's Antiproton Beam Array - Surgical Strikes III gives 3020 (7226) to your Shields.
    SOB deals 2741 (11133) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Array - Surgical Strikes III.
    Rovath's Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes I gives 3660 (12823) to your Shields.
    SOB's Antiproton Beam Array - Surgical Strikes III gives 1092 (3826) to your Shields.
    Rovath deals 11371 (18456) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes I.
    SOB deals 3393 (5507) Antiproton Damage to you with Antiproton Beam Array - Surgical Strikes III.
    SOB's Cutting Beam gives 118 (795) to your Shields.
    Rovath's Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes I gives 1070 (3826) to your Shields.
    SOB deals 705 (1779) Kinetic Damage to you with Cutting Beam.
    Rovath deals 19207 (17571) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes I.
    Rovath's Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes I gives 758 (2982) to your Shields.
    Rovath deals 19610 (16811) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes I.
    SOB deals 24478 (18215) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to you with Antiproton Beam Bank - Surgical Strikes III.

and then i died.

there isn't even enough time to react, maybe i can activate 1 ability. even with rsp you still just die.

Surgical strikes "can" be "countered" by stacking shield resistances + hull resistances to an insane degree. But to do this you would have to sacrifice alot of firepower. But you have to keep that healing cycle with the buffs going and those cycles always has loopholes that a seasoned veteran could easily make an exploit out of by watching your buffs.

But that being said, being able to counter surgical strikes with this, and abit of tactic is certainly possible.. problem is if you get hit by a viral torpedo or get stuck in some ionic turbulence at a timely manner while having a heavy surgical strike build against you... then u ded.

I mean c'mon, SS was a problem when it was released even before people got their hands on SS3 and before people managed to figure out how to minimax that skill...with surgical strikes and random buffs alone.. you could outdamage the pressure dmg of a more or less finely tuned build towards pressure dmg not using surgical strikes.. The surgical strikes boat could of used mk12 gear and the seasoned build boat could run all gold items mk 14, and the surgical strikes boat would still be able to compete... the skill is so broken it makes almost all other tactical dmg abilitites obsolete..

And now people has SS3, and many has learned how to minimax it.. its going to get even worse...meaning, you would need an Intel Boat with SS3 to be able to keep up or even play somewhat decently.. so you are forced to play builds you do not like.. atleast atm i like flying beam boats.. And currently there are no viable intel ships that has access to SS3 with 8 weapon banks, and has the stats to be setup as a boat that suits my playstyle... with the diversity STO used to have, you used to be able to build something that is "yours", but this option is now basically taken away. And this is actually the main reason I just don't feel like playing anymore...
    "Better were the days when mastery o' space came not from bargains struck with eldritch creatures... but from the sweat of a man's brow and the strength of his back alone. Ye all know thi's to be true!"
  • Options
    torachtorach Member Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    nandospc wrote: »
    I know, i see my friend joker doing max hits of 80/90k with ss2... a bit OP i'd say :eek:

I tested and did 70-80k hits with SS2 on my faeth without investing anything "into" it. Equipped what i had available. Also this was before the recent mk14 dmg buff to weapons.. fully tweaked and buffed with all gear gold mk 14 i wouldnt be surpriced that this would go up to the range of 120-140k hits with cannon surgical strikes 3 + override subsystems safeties.
    "Better were the days when mastery o' space came not from bargains struck with eldritch creatures... but from the sweat of a man's brow and the strength of his back alone. Ye all know thi's to be true!"
  • Options
    nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    torach wrote: »
    I tested and did 70-80k hits with SS2 on my faeth without investing anything "into" it. Equipped what i had available. Also this was before the recent mk14 dmg buff to weapons.. fully tweaked and buffed with all gear gold mk 14 i wouldnt be surpriced that this would go up to the range of 120-140k hits with cannon surgical strikes 3 + override subsystems safeties.

In particular circumstances, with gdf and multiple stacked buffs and debuffs, a team to support you and a disabled opponents yes, can be done. Then the poor guy will rage and quit the match :(
  • Options
    entrax11entrax11 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    with the intel skills and mk14 gear, the hp boost your ships get at level 60 isn't even half of what it should be. the shield mod didn't even increase at all, and its not like hull heals got more powerful as hitpoints increased, that effectively makes all your hull heals weaker then they were before DR.

the hull hitpoint increase is enough to make mk12 weapons unable to kill much of anything though.

That's not quite true. After flying around with a Scryer, Eclipse and Guardian for a while and not feeling very well with these ships, I brought my ~80% maxed out sci healer to a few random matches and C&h yesterday because in those matches the possibility for 90% of the people using broken stuff is the highest. First thing I noticed...SS is by far not a problem....and I'm serious about it. The only thing new is, that I have to touch my sci healing abilities now just because a SS3 beam array Faeth appears in my back. TS3 with the new Torpedo and Viral Torp trait on the other hand was something that got me down to 10% a few times, by far more dangerous than a OSS3/SS3 combination in my opinion. Ionic Turbulence....well that's a different story to begin with. Of course I had a 110k hull ship with 65,9% base Res against everything, all notable Fed ship traits and the highest passive hull and shield regeneration possible at the moment in game for a sci toon and I know not many people want to fly such a ship thats only purpose it is to keep the team alive at all costs, even in exchange for every damage ability which have no room on such ships. But when something is considered as "overpowered" just because people die to it....well then you have to take a close look at those people and their ships:

-> Right now the current "meta" (and it is not the metagame at all (my opinion=)) seems to be high partigen builts on sci ships with TBR and FBP with 400-500+ partigens. Well....these ships are able to deal high kinetic damage (which should have never been the main reason to use TBR...watch old TRH vids and you know what I mean). But for dealing these amounts of damage you give your survivability away in exchange at the same time. These builts are squishy. The problem now is that 99% of all Sci player seem to fly exactly a variation of these partigen builts...and if these people die due to SS it is just "working as intended". SS is the most powerful energy weapons buff out there now, so partigen or drain builts are supposed to fall prey to them (FBP is a counter to SS but just against people who don't read any buffs...so it's no real counter in the end). It's either a maxed healer or a maxed damage sci, you can't have both. Running with high speed is no option anymore as well, since with Accx4 weapons and SS3 and some traits you get a ~92% hitchance on EPTE III powered ships with a running evasive.

It was david and me having a little chat about future prermade setups between RE and IC, and even though we had different opinions on many things we came to one conclusion...unless your ship is not in the range of 100k hitpoints (Jevonites are cheap) with high resists it is just not possible to survive this new kind of damage, especially because you have 2 Tacs with focus fire OSS2/SS3 on a single target. And David suggesting a setup with full healer builts is not easy for him....I mean he basically sleeps on his wells :P

To sum it up: From all the new stuff, SS is one of the less overpowered things out there, it's just that Tacs are dealing more damage than ever, and "meta" scis are squishier than ever....that doesn't fit well and that's why it seems stronger than it is. From a premade fight point of view: You died in 1-2 seconds to a combined attack from the opponent team with 3 nukes lined up if you couldn't predict it coming before DR...and you will die to such an attack in the future in the same amount of time, just the abilities have changed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying sci ships are a bad choice at the moment at all....it's just the way you equip your ship that is important. Everything below 50% Res and ~55k Hull is just getting farmed these days.
  • Options
    heckgoblinheckgoblin Member Posts: 685
    edited December 2014
    I LOVE Surgical Strikes!

I hope they BOOST Surgical Strikes even higher!

I've never used SS, nor will I ever, but I do enjoy a good FBP >:)
    I AM WAR.
  • Options
    grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited December 2014
    entrax11 wrote: »
    It was david and me having a little chat about future prermade setups between RE and IC, and even though we had different opinions on many things we came to one conclusion...unless your ship is not in the range of 100k hitpoints (Jevonites are cheap) with high resists it is just not possible to survive this new kind of damage, especially because you have 2 Tacs with focus fire OSS2/SS3 on a single target. And David suggesting a setup with full healer builts is not easy for him....I mean he basically sleeps on his wells :P

:D

.. but ya you right. ;)

About S.Strikes I'm only say this.. if 3-4 Tac. playing with it.. no chance.. they will kill the hole Team in just few seconds. I meen nobody can tank that massiv DMG. Next to the Ionic the worst in the Game right now.

The same about Neutro and ST3.. not so op like S.Strikes but you can also kill the hole team with it.

I saw every Day the same People with this hole boken ****.. Wake up Guys.. if you use this TRIBBLE.. you destroy PvP and than nobody will be out there and you can play STF's. I hope you realized that.

Regarts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    fightingexplorerfightingexplorer Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I should come back for a couple of days troll some guys who said SS is easy to counter - until they rage like some other guys here ;)

Call me noob TRIBBLE <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shak - Fed/Rom - Sad Pandas Scort-Veteran - Known Haxxor
    Shak'Re - KDF - Soehne von Khaless (Svk)
    T'Shara - Fed/Rom - 58. Geschwader
  • Options
    entrax11entrax11 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I should come back for a couple of days troll some guys who said SS is easy to counter - until they rage like some other guys here ;)

Call me noob TRIBBLE <3

I said I can tank it form 1 guy and I said I can do it with ease because normaly you have some sci spam to deal with at the same time and there is alway someone using Ionic...seems to be legit on a 20 turnrate ship equipped with beam arrays to make the kill "easier".^^ Come troll me, then I call you noob, even though Naz always had high praise for you :D

We both know it's op, everything new is op to a certain degree....I just wanted to point out that SS is not the main problem and not the biggest problem.
  • Options
    fightingexplorerfightingexplorer Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    entrax11 wrote: »
    I said I can tank it form 1 guy and I said I can do it with ease because normaly you have some sci spam to deal with at the same time and there is alway someone using Ionic...seems to be legit on a 20 turnrate ship equipped with beam arrays to make the kill "easier".^^ Come troll me, then I call you noob, even though Naz always had high praise for you :D

We both know it's op, everything new is op to a certain degree....I just wanted to point out that SS is not the main problem and not the biggest problem.

I know what you mean. Just a joke.

But you know its like every op stuff - give it to good, "skilled" Players who know what they do and its not really fun anymore for the enemy. :D

There always peeps around looking for the latest op stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shak - Fed/Rom - Sad Pandas Scort-Veteran - Known Haxxor
    Shak'Re - KDF - Soehne von Khaless (Svk)
    T'Shara - Fed/Rom - 58. Geschwader
  • Options
    grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited December 2014
    I know what you mean. Just a joke.

But you know its like every op stuff - give it to good, "skilled" Players who know what they do and its not really fun anymore for the enemy. :D
    There always peeps around looking for the latest op stuff.

:eek:

.. you suprise me with that.. and this time i'm just agree with you. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    praxi5praxi5 Member Posts: 1,562 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The Devs got exactly what they wanted when they designed SS as it is, and made OSS the new hotness and almost a necessity.

People are spending money in droves to upgrade their gear and get Intel ships.

I mean, remember when we had to get Engineering +Power consoles nerfed from +7 to +3.5 power because the Devs didn't want us to have access to that much power in all of our subsystems? And -40 or whatever power on Romulans was considered a huge issue?
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    praxi5 wrote: »
    The Devs got exactly what they wanted when they designed SS as it is, and made OSS the new hotness and almost a necessity.

I mean, remember when we had to get Engineering +Power consoles nerfed from +7 to +3.5 power because the Devs didn't want us to have access to that much power in all of our subsystems? And -40 or whatever power on Romulans was considered a huge issue?

yeah, i'm actually in favor of OSS being split into 4 separate powers, one fore each sub system. It could then draw power from other subsystems for more of an opportunity cost. For example, you want +15 extra power in weapons, it's going to draw 5 power from shields, engines, an aux. The subsystem offline is too easily negated.
  • Options
    scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    rmy1081 wrote: »
    yeah, i'm actually in favor of OSS being split into 4 separate powers, one fore each sub system. It could then draw power from other subsystems for more of an opportunity cost. For example, you want +15 extra power in weapons, it's going to draw 5 power from shields, engines, an aux. The subsystem offline is too easily negated.

Lol - isn't that a reverse A2B then?

In fact, when you think about it......

A2B vs OSS
    Drains power from one subsystem vs Shuts down one random subsystem after boost
    Delivers power boost to all other subsystems vs Delivers power boost + removes limiter on all subsystems

OSS seems to be essentially A2B - the base power - taken to extremes, both in terms of its drawback and its buff. Hmm, thinking about the two drawbacks, though....

a) IIRC, the OSS shutdown counts as a debuff, which can be cleared using Keel'el/Eng Team. A2B's power drop kinda depends on luck with plas leech and stuff, and has a chance of shutting off Aux entirely if A2B is used at the wrong time.
    b) The system downtime is affected by Subsystem Repair (I think?), whereas A2B's power drain has to be recovered from other sources - and means you can't use those fun Aux traits.
    c) There is a version of OSS available at Ensign level, which does give you more options. Debateable if the level 1 version is worth using or not, though.
    d) Who ever uses A2B for the power alone? I mean seriously. It's OSS's ability to limit break that gives it so much potential.

I am really starting to feel that OSS is the way A2B should have been to be worth using on its own without the nutty cooldown stuff. In fact, OSS is all about power levels - how the heck did it get put into Intel as opposed to being a nifty Engineering ability?

I mean seriously - think of this situation:

Captain: Engineering, I need more power!
    Engineering: She's givin' all she's got, captain! There's nothing more to give!
    Starfleet Intelligence agent: Captain, if I may....*presses a few keys*....there, I've overridden the safeties.

vs

Captain: Engineering, I need more power!
    Engineering: She's givin' all she's got, captain! If I pull any more out of her, we'll start seeing burnouts all over the ship!
    Captain: Do it! Do it anyway!
    Engineering: Aye, captain - overriding subsystem safeties!
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Let me ask..

Was it the massive HP npc's got for DR's release that ruined PvP...IE: Surgical Strike had to be "Powerful" enough against the new NPC HP sacks ?

Were the Dev's only considering consequence to PvE when designing these new intel skills ?

If so, is there any solution here ? and what would that be ?

Frankly SS hasn't bothered me as much as shutdown PvP ships (Ionic/EMP/Viral Torp Trait), using Neutronic torp with TS2-3

That thing is way OP
    Didnt someone hit a million DPS with Neutronic torp and TS3 ?
    Or was that BS ?

Frankly I'm starting to believe they really want PvP to die.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    maximus614maximus614 Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Let me ask..

Was it the massive HP npc's got for DR's release that ruined PvP...IE: Surgical Strike had to be "Powerful" enough against the new NPC HP sacks ?

Were the Dev's only considering consequence to PvE when designing these new intel skills ?

If so, is there any solution here ? and what would that be ?

Frankly SS hasn't bothered me as much as shutdown PvP ships (Ionic/EMP/Viral Torp Trait), using Neutronic torp with TS2-3

That thing is way OP
    Didnt someone hit a million DPS with Neutronic torp and TS3 ?
    Or was that BS ?

Frankly I'm starting to believe they really want PvP to die.

Yes it was to counter the harder STFs, and yes they didnt care or know the bad effect it would have on pvp. Add in ionic turb, and SS, viral torp, nuet torp, all other intel abilities, plus some have cloaking, and you either quit pvp or get an intel ship. When i watched that video of the guy called SOB running all AP beams with SS while cloaked in a rom, it was just insane how he just flew around vaping like it was nothing,,,sure if you have a sci healer with mass hull or heals you may last longer but what about us in escorts that are T5-U??? I cant equip FBP at least not one that is effective, i get ***** in arena now unless im on a premade team of peeps with intel TRIBBLE. No wonder the queues are dead now, and i dont plan on spending money for an intel ship, i put too much money and grinding into my bug.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    praxi5 wrote: »

Which is why it would really feel like a 'Bait & Switch' again when thet suddenly start nerfing Intel ships. I *hate* nerfs.

Best buff Feedback Pulse then, or something, and kill two birds with one stone: keep Intel owners from feeling swindled, and adds a long overdue Science buff in the process.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    fonz71fonz71 Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    spencerb96 wrote: »
    It is quite powerful, when buffed right, I've managed to wipe entire teams with it. Have seen crits in the 70-80k range.

Now, the thing to me that makes this quite OP is the fact that I can fire it from cloak on the Faeht. As seen in this video.

The only good defense for this is Feedback Pulse, with how much Dmg each shot can do, 1 shot can easily come back and kill the attacker.

u mean to tell me... you can fire SSIII WHILE CLOAKED, and people still are saying it's not OP?

clearly this s**t is broke, along with other t6 TRIBBLE too.
    Don't know why it says i'm an ARC user. i will never use that TRIBBLE Cryptic!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    fonz71 wrote: »
    u mean to tell me... you can fire SSIII WHILE CLOAKED, and people still are saying it's not OP?

clearly this s**t is broke, along with other t6 TRIBBLE too.

If you can't beat em, join em! No need to ruin T6 for everybody else.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    shimmerlessshimmerless Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The skill needs removing from PvP along with the rest of T6. When they're not problematic they're flat-out bugged, I see little value in keeping them in PvP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    The skill needs removing from PvP along with the rest of T6. When they're not problematic they're flat-out bugged, I see little value in keeping them in PvP.

I wouldn't mind that. :) Seriously, I'm a long-time advocate of having PvP work under different rules: more balance for PvP, and not impeding on PvE that way.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    notrealednanotrealedna Member Posts: 1,028
    edited December 2014

actually geko should be removed from pvp ...with all his p2w broken sheets.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    actually geko should be removed from pvp ...with all his p2w broken sheets.

I vote he be removed from PvE too. :D
    3lsZz0w.jpg