test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elachi subspace rift stuck in kit

tremere12tremere12 Member Posts: 477 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Not only me, but other people have this as well. Once placed in a kit, the subspace rift module can no longer be removed. Any attempts in removing it results in the message "You may only have one of a unique item".
Post edited by tremere12 on

Comments

• Options
    wolfieebryanwolfieebryan Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    tremere12 wrote: »
    Not only me, but other people have this as well. Once placed in a kit, the subspace rift module can no longer be removed. Any attempts in removing it results in the message "You may only have one of a unique item".

I've not had that problem. I removed mine to put an Intel module in. Trade places or just remove it should work.
  • Options
    buckoconnorbuckoconnor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am experiencing this same issue. Cannot remove the Elachi Subspace Module from my kit. If I try to drag it off my kit to my inventory, I get the following message as a fly in on my screen. (Duplicate 2nd line is intentional)

Inventory Full
    You may only have one of a unique item

If I click on the module while in my kit, a window opens with two other modules that I have that can go into that kit slot. When I select one of these other modules, I get the following message.

If I try to move the Elachi Module to another suitable slot on my kit, nothing happens at all.