Options

Hole in my Build a Snowman Pet

coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Date: 12.8.14
Time: 2:58 PM
When: Ever since today 12.8.14
Where: Q's Winter Wonderland Event 2014
Map#: Unknown because it won't display it when I at the Event (another issue too)
Issue: A hole appears in the pet under his head. See Look at this for image shot!

Look at this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
Post edited by coolheadal on

Comments

• Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    coolheadal wrote: »
    Date: 12.8.14
    Time: 2:58 PM
    When: Ever since today 12.8.14
    Where: Q's Winter Wonderland Event 2014
    Map#: Unknown because it won't display it when I at the Event (another issue too)
    Issue: A hole appears in the pet under his head. See Look at this for image shot!

Look at this

LoL That's not a bug. :D

If you wander around Q's Winter Wonderland and look at the snowman around the map some have a hole in their chest. When fighting the snowmen around the map for the event where you fight the overlord on the lake some snowmen spawn with a hole in their chests. (Unless they removed it there was a pair of 2 snowmen on the map with one pointing a gun at the other and the other has his arms in the air and is looking down at his chest where he has a hole blasted through him)

The non-combat snowmen pet uses a random model of the various snowmen when you summon him. Sometimes he looks like a regular snowman, sometimes he has a big hole in his chest, sometimes he has Andorian antennas, sometimes he has Klingon forehead ridges. You can keep summoning and desummoning your snowman pet to see what I mean. :)

Note: After the winter event ends your snowman pet will use a basic model, have no animation, and will no longer follow you around the map. You can still summon them but they stay in the spot they spawned. Same thing for the gingerbread men and that new abomidorable snowman pet. This is intended since Q's "magic" is no longer around to keep them "alive". :(