test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Carrier tier 5 Trait bug

nejdinenejdine Member Posts: 47 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Had 1000 of the Q item in bank since last winter and was very happy to get the carrier on day one.
Very, very fine ship overall, i must add. As person who almost exclusively using carriers, this was a great reward.

However...

Everything went smooth until i got the tier 5 trait, then it fell to the floor, face first.
The moment after i press a hull-heal, the game lags to the point of being unplayable. Not recommended to run a hazard emitters that have a longer duration... It went as far as i got a server not responding alert.

While i can deactivate the trait, a swift fix would be wunderbar! :)

Edit: I had Radiant Nanite Cloud beside Reactive Repair Nanite in traits activated. I turned Radiant Nanite Cloud off and ran combat again with only Reactive Repair Nanites and now it works. These 2 traits do not mix well.
Post edited by nejdine on

Comments

• Options
    crystalcobracrystalcobra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Same situation here. Even an instant heal like Miracle Worker makes it unplayable. I was seeing over 600 stacks on myself then it goes down to 200...then 400. It seemed to be some sort of infinite loop. Like Heal was spreading a heal was spreading a heal. At one point I saw a swarm of healing green text of just "1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1". I submitted a ticket. Hope it gets addressed soon.

EDIT: Screenshot of the infinite Radiant Nanite Loop happening - you can see My ship has over 400 stacks and my pet has hundreds as well. http://imageshack.com/a/img673/8520/kFpqf1.jpg