test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Rising is the BEST expansion EVER and players LOVE it

Comments

• cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    starkaos wrote: »
    What whiners? All I see is a ton of players showing their support for Delta Rising. The devs will look at this thread and say even the players think Delta Rising is the best expansion ever.

I am 100% certain they are aware of sarcasm.
  • captaincrane73captaincrane73 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    To the Moo... err Delta Quadrant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • som3one1som3one1 Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Add one more to the row :)
    If you are reading this you have stopped reading my post and are now reading my signature.
  • cpc2011acpc2011a Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have three now and not sure which I like best.
    One posted here earlier (page 1 I think).
    This one, and one more I'll have to wait to post.
  • doublechadoublecha Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The whiners are in the forum and loving Delta Rising players are no longer in the game. ;)
    Qapla'
  • rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Quick question in between.

I already figured out this was a Geko quote before I uploaded my sig, but where exactly did he state this? Really want to read/hear it to put some context around it.
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Best launch ever!

Love the latest Defera features as well!!
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    rahmkota19 wrote: »
    Quick question in between.

I already figured out this was a Geko quote before I uploaded my sig, but where exactly did he state this? Really want to read/hear it to put some context around it.

All I know is that they had a blog where it said that DR is the most successful expansion ever and amazing and blah blah blah. Chances are it was said on a podcast thingy or something, that's where you'll find devs...and Twitter and that soulsucking Facebook... :D
  • mossimo70fumossimo70fu Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Might as well throw my new sig into the fray. Pretty much sums up my feelings about the new expansion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    qjunior wrote: »
    All I know is that they had a blog where it said that DR is the most successful expansion ever and amazing and blah blah blah. Chances are it was said on a podcast thingy or something, that's where you'll find devs...and Twitter and that soulsucking Facebook... :D

Ah thanks!

P.S.: Just updated my sig. Felt that "Mind Game" really fitted the quote xD
  • lored2deathlored2death Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This thread is really fun!

*in before nerf
  • betayuyabetayuya Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    grinding sickness is...

THE BEST EXPANSION EVER
    AND THE PLAYERS LOVE IT!!!

lol
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • pwefailpwefail Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    best thread in a long time.
    The player formerly known as Chunter.
  • thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Nah Taco must be wrong ... Geko basically repeated it 50times, during P1 200th Podcast (not the exact same words, though)
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited December 2014
    Nah Taco must be wrong ... Geko basically repeated it 50times, during P1 200th Podcast (not the exact same words, though)

This is where everyone is getting their "line - quote" from: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9001223-delta-rising-celebrations

Only that the link I posted before was the response from Taco in regards to that "line - quote"
  • thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is where everyone is getting their "line - quote" from: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9001223-delta-rising-celebrations

Only that the link I posted before was the response from Taco in regards to that "line - quote"

And my response (Geko's Podcast) was in response to Taco's quote ... sooo ?
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • gorillachopsgorillachops Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Look, i've just had a particularly bad day. Sorry DEVs, but I have to vent on someone... :(
    giphy.gif
  • coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Look, i've just had a particularly bad day. Sorry DEVs, but I have to vent on someone... :(

Ah don't sweat it. The primary purpose of every forum is to vent, with the notable exception of floor fan forums.
  • cervantxcervantx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Warning, remember how they put that ridiculous timer to mess people that was posting critics, so it will be nothing new if they disable the forum signatures now.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/7dY4yCA.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    GG Cryptic.

dnirg eht nioj
  • dirlewangerdirlewanger Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    resistance is futile. you will be bored.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xiaoping88xiaoping88 Member Posts: 1,493 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have a new one. ;)
    Reality is an illusion.
    The universe is a hologram.
    latest?cb=20130715204749
    Buy gold!
    edited December 2014
    And my response (Geko's Podcast) was in response to Taco's quote ...

(wall of funny lol)

which was in response to another quote that was quoted to be later posed but was then quoted by someone who's brother's sister's mother's daughter's cat's friend dog's owner's grandson's sister's mother's friend's daughter who then quoted it and then was farther quoted by her bff who later quoted it in bold letters at summer camp and then that quote was taken and rewritten into a similar quote and later translated back to it's original quote and then written down and passed down by that person where that person's son took it and quoted it into a book marker and dropped it in a fast food joint and then was picked up by a girl who then threw it in the garbage and it then traveled the next day to the landfill where it was found by one of the employees and cleaned off and taken to his home where he then wrote it out on paper and then later dropped it while pouring gas at the gas station where it flew away in the wind and sat there for 1 and a half months when a jogger picked it up and read it, and took it home and wrote it again on piece of paper, that paper was later forgotten at a library where a middle aged man then sat down to read when he saw it, and picked it up, and put it in his pocket, after that, he went to work and said, i will tell everyone exactly what was on this piece of paper!
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • gorillachopsgorillachops Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    betayuya wrote: »

(wall of funny lol)

*snip

Sorry, but I just can't bring myself to grind like I used to. It's the foundry for me for now.
    giphy.gif
    edited December 2014
    voporak wrote: »

XD.

GDI VOPORAK

THERE ARE PEOPLE SLEEPING IN THIS HOUSE

I AM BITING IN MY SWEATERS TO NOT WAKE THEM UP WITH MY LAUGHTER

Well played my good sir, well played.

I just added that video in quoteform in my signature. This should be spread for the entire game to see XD
    edited December 2014

omg! LOL this is awesome!!

you are a hero, i can't stop laughing lol

i actually had tears i was laughing so hard, best video evers! *hugs*
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yay, it's on Youtube, had to like it immediately ! I will have nightmares chasing little xp across the world while that terribad song is playing over and over and over.... :D
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Wonderful work of art! Great compilation of the community's humoristic approach to a realistic TRIBBLE up of this game. I'm sure we all LOVE this game but Craptic only loves $$$ and grinding orgies.
    DUwNP.gif

• jornadojornado Member Posts: 918 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I didn't want to, but after coming back and playing for the last week or two, yeah, wow, that's an expansion. Or a pile of meaty compost on a warm summer day. I always get the two confused.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My guess is "hope" keeps people not playing but posting on the forums. For others, its a path of sad realization and closure. Grieving takes time. The worst "haters" here love the game, or did at some point.
This discussion has been closed.