test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Rising is the BEST expansion EVER and players LOVE it

Comments

• atlantraatlantra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm glad this thread happened. Great way to have FUN... See the word called 'fun'? I want that so bad in STO. It's getting difficult to locate it... I wish I was joking about that.
    The dress is gold and white. Over 70% people says so. When viewed from a certain screen angle it appears blue and black. The dress displayed on amazon is a blue and black dress, but it's not the same dress in the picture. If you're seeing blue & black you're slightly colored blind. A normal upright screen = white and gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    atlantra wrote: »
    I'm glad this thread happened. Great way to have FUN... See the word called 'fun'? I want that so bad in STO. It's getting difficult to locate it... I wish I was joking about that.

But Geko said in that PO200 podcast that wanting is more pleasing than having...you should be pleased beyond your wildest dreams with all the wanting to have fun in STO you've got going on rather than having fun.
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I nominate this for the official holiday song of the [message redacted] expansion ever.

http://youtu.be/B3DyxaCYlfg
  • brantregarebrantregare Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Last Day

Sadly, this is more fun for me than the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cpc2011acpc2011a Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    But Geko said in that PO200 podcast that wanting is more pleasing than having...you should be pleased beyond your wildest dreams with all the wanting to have fun in STO you've got going on rather than having fun.

I had to rewind and hear that again the first time through...then I openly laughed at the ridiculous nature of the statement.

Of course we can take that the other way also and say: PWE/Cryptic is more pleased with wanting our money, rather than actually having it. ;)
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Okay, here's one.

https://imgflip.com/i/f0ifw

:P
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My latest change to keep things rolling for amusement!
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• ransom2375ransom2375 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I nominate this for the official holiday song of the [message redacted] expansion ever.

http://youtu.be/B3DyxaCYlfg
    Nomination accepted. This is so so fitting. It's awesome!

Went straight as a link under my signature. :cool:
    Star Trek Online: Foundry 02.12.2010 - 11.04.2019
  • js26568js26568 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    They might make a little comment in the next set of dev notes, but that's probably it.

I can only imagine the notes they'd make in response to this thread...

"Adjusted the forum software to disable images in signatures due to high server load" is probably the best we can expect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free Tibet!
  • scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    js26568 wrote: »
    I can only imagine the notes they'd make in response to this thread...

"Adjusted the forum software to disable images in signatures due to high server load" is probably the best we can expect.

I like your sig though it would be more accurately represent the state of the game if it went more like this.

Dev: Welcome to Winter Wonderland 2014. We have a new event and some new items to get. Come and have some fun.

Player: Man, they locked the new items behind a grind wall forcing me to play the new event x amount of times to even be able to get the item.

Dev: Look at all of the players playing this new event we made. They must really love it. SCORE!

Metrics: We can make it say what we want it to.
  • jornadojornado Member Posts: 918 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Stooges are cool and all, but I figured I should change to something a bit more Trek.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My guess is "hope" keeps people not playing but posting on the forums. For others, its a path of sad realization and closure. Grieving takes time. The worst "haters" here love the game, or did at some point.
  • xiaoping88xiaoping88 Member Posts: 1,493 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Gif

:D
    Reality is an illusion.
    The universe is a hologram.
    latest?cb=20130715204749
    Buy gold!
    edited December 2014
    xiaoping88 wrote: »

Epic :D

/10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My guess is "hope" keeps people not playing but posting on the forums. For others, its a path of sad realization and closure. Grieving takes time. The worst "haters" here love the game, or did at some point.
  • azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    edited December 2014
    A little bit of Linkletter.

clicky!

edit: More people probably remember the Cosby version...but yeah, right now, I ain't opening that can'o'worms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • drowrulesupremedrowrulesupreme Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    "...we are far more united and have far more in common with each other than the things that divide us.”
    Jo Cox 22.6.1974 - 16.6.2016

• rudiefix1rudiefix1 Member Posts: 420
    edited December 2014
    Im really surprised this thread hasnt been killed yet by the devs...

oh wait... Its weekend
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@rudiefix Feds: Rudiefix / Thron / Opa
    @rudiefix KDFs: Lill / Xifeidur / Dehr / Ugly
    @rudiefix Roms (KDF alligned): Chicita
    edited December 2014
    rudiefix1 wrote: »
    Im really surprised this thread hasnt been killed yet by the devs...

oh wait... Its weekend

Metrics don't account for sarcasm.

Meaning this is the most positive thread ever created.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brantregarebrantregare Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The N. E. R. F. bat will probably miss it for a bit. After all forum users only make up 3%-ish or so of actually players. Besides, we're just lovin' all over DR. Right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kimonykimony Member Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    vestereng wrote: »
    The ramsey one is pretty good also

Your "They Live" sig, spot on, LOVE it, LOVE it!

:)

#SaucersForever #TrianglesCutDeep #TeamBeta #ShipOneisNumberOne
  • gorillachopsgorillachops Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I do like the new music in the Winter wonderland. It's nice. Makes you think what they could do with the music in the rest of the game.
    giphy.gif
    edited December 2014
    Trying out Ming the Merciless.

Edit: Too far? Too soon? You tell me.

Where's Sulu? There he is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • betayuyabetayuya Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    and now ... lol :D

(i made a funny lol)

http://youtu.be/YLb7yNzV7Fc
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • js26568js26568 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'll come up with a nicer sig pic tomorrow, until then make do with my current one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free Tibet!
    edited December 2014
    And another!

Edit: For fans of classic Dr. Who.

And another......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • groomofweirdgroomofweird Member Posts: 1,045 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is a truly smile-worthy thread lol! I didn't think anyone would actually do it :D
    I've been unable to get onto the forums for the last couple of days so it took me forever to read through all the awesomely creative sigs (and even then I couldn't take them all in).
    Id love one of my own with Holly from Red Dwarf on it but I am not so artistic.
    And cannot wait to see a video compilation of all of them once this thread has run its course.
    Amazing how a collective point can be made in a fun way, and with (so far anyway) no threadhammer.
    Raising my beverage to everyone :D
    Nimoysig1_zpsr79joxz3.jpg
    "If this will be our end, then I will have them make SUCH an end as to be worthy of rememberance! Out of torpedos you say?! Find me the ferengi!".
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2014
    I made a gif sig, though the file size is way too big to use on the forums. :(

http://www.holo-federation.com/downloads/sigs/Delta_Rising_Gif_Sig.gif
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
    edited December 2014
    And cannot wait to see a video compilation of all of them once this thread has run its course.

Thanks to Voporak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.