Options

Can't fit in a Tactical Kit Module & Assault Kit Module into Kit

coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Faction: KDF & ROM
Date: 11.22.14
Time: 12:08 AM
KDF Tactical Officer General 59 / Male

For some odd reason, using Delta Expedition Kit with a multi slot it still won't allow me to add these two: Both are highlighted but once one goes in the other won't go in either. I've tried other kits and same result all the time. Just won't work! If I use a Stun Grenade Mk 13 that will work with either one but not these two won't work together?

Assault Kit Module - Neutronic Grenade Mk 12
Tactical Kit Module - Bio Molecular Photon Grenade Mk 12
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
Post edited by coolheadal on

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Update to this, still the same issue even with the Delta Expedition Tactical Kit:

1x Tactical Module Slot
    3x Strategic Module Slots
    2x Assault Module Slots

So why can't the 8472 Rep and the Delta Rep Tactical and Assault Modules work in a Tactical Kit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • Options
    decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Are they both a form of photon granades? I have seen elsewhere you can't fit two of the same types of granade. Therefore if both, regardless of actual names are a form of photon granade then you can't slot them both.
  • Options
    ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited November 2014
    Had the same problem. Anytime I dragged to the module to the slot it should work in, I get a red band that says no.

The fix took some trial and error.

I emptied the entire kit. Then starting with the new module, rest the kit back up. It worked.

Not sure why.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I got one and got the same denial. I took out the bio-photon and I was able to slot Neutronic.

so yeah, the game treats both as upgraded photon grenades.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    karcornerkarcorner Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Same problem, i sent bug report way back but of course no response or we are working on it or even looked at it.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Assault Kit Module - Photon Stun Grenade Mark 13

Right now out the 3 Grenades, I can only mount 2 of them.

or

Two I wanted to use was with my delta kit that has both slots for these two:

No matter what combination these 2 above in red are the two that won't comply. So at lease I can see by the replies above all you have the same issue and the issue was reported. But now they say they're reading these reports and fixing issues. This one needs attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The neutronic grenade and the bio molecular grenade are upgraded photon grenades and therefore cannon be equipped with each other. No this is not a bug this is intended.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    westx211 wrote: »
    The neutronic grenade and the bio molecular grenade are upgraded photon grenades and therefore cannon be equipped with each other. No this is not a bug this is intended.

How are they are upgradable? One is from 8472 Rep System Bio-device to fight the Undine and the other is from Delta Rep System Radiation Kinetic device. Someone from CS/PWE need to address this issue if it was done like this as you said on purpose. This is a shame why all the shields, weapons and other gear which goes with each other can be swapables but can't do that with the kit modules item slots. :confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    coolheadal wrote: »
    How are they are upgradable? One is from 8472 Rep System Bio-device and the other is from Delta Rep System Radioactive device. Someone from CS/PWE need to address this issue if it was done like this as you said on purpose. This is a shame why all the shields, weapons and other gear which goes with each other can be swapables but can't do that with the kit modules item slots. :confused:

Its not an issue they are upgraded in the way that romulan plasma weapons are upgraded plasma weapons.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    westx211 wrote: »
    Its not an issue they are upgraded in the way that romulan plasma weapons are upgraded plasma weapons.

But you can mix weapons, you don't need to have the same type or brand name. Just seems odd way of doing things? I've tried all what's available to get what I was trying to do in the first place to work. Then found out it's not working right. Not like these fell off from a drop. Worked very hard to get them grinding daily in these Rep Systems, like we're suppose too do. Now to learn you can't use them in Delta Rising Missions together. So you have to pick which one to use and don't use the other one. They could make the adjustments so you could use both on the kits and well matter is solved me can all move on!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    you can't use a photon grenade and a bio-photon at the same time either. (and no, Stun grenades are not Photon)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    you can't use a photon grenade and a bio-photon at the same time either. (and no, Stun grenades are not Photon)

On my two TAC Officers leveling them up to 60 yesterday completed! Both have the same gear and kits. I've tested what I wanted to use on their kits.

Test #1

Test #2

End result was Test#2. So if I can't use both Bio Molecular Photon with Neutronic Grenade (this doesn't have the same type of powerful radiation bubble like in the BIO one) Unless there is some sort of issues with it. That's another story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    coolheadal wrote: »
    Test #1
    Assault Kit Module - Stun Grenade Mark 13

Test #2
    Assault Kit Module - Stun Grenade Mark 13
    Fixed.

Photon grenades and stun grenades are not the same thing.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing