Install Arc
Options

Club Wear - Klingon

coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Date: 11.21.14
Time: 11:08 PM EST
Location. Droc Station - Tailor

During Livestream Event for Club 47, Taco said that Club Wear was available on Klingon just had to add it. Okay So at the D-Station tailor to get Club Wear for my KDF General. All goes well until I get to the Lower Body. Locked in:

Belt - None or Bajoran 550 (z-coin)
Lower - Formal Pants grayed (z-coin)
Feet - Formal Shoes grayed (z-coin)

Purchased is also grayed out too..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
Post edited by coolheadal on

Comments

• Options
    locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    coolheadal wrote: »
    Date: 11.21.14
    Time: 11:08 PM EST
    Location. Droc Station - Tailor

During Livestream Event for Club 47, Taco said that Club Wear was available on Klingon just had to add it. Okay So at the D-Station tailor to get Club Wear for my KDF General. All goes well until I get to the Lower Body. Locked in:

Belt - None or Bajoran 550 (z-coin)
    Lower - Formal Pants grayed (z-coin)
    Feet - Formal Shoes grayed (z-coin)

Purchased is also grayed out too..

^ I confirm this
  • Options
    pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yep, same problem. Clubwear is all gooped up with formalwear and I can't change my pants. Yes, I just said "I can't change my pants."
  • Options
    abystander0abystander0 Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I can confirm this too.

All of my KDF characters have this issue. Orions, Gorn, Ferasan, Nausicaans all have this issue. Only the top (chest) part is available. The rest is either missing from the drop menus, or the menus themselves are greyed out. It seems to be linked to the formal outfit, since the lower part only displays the formal pants(male)/ skirt (female). There are no belt, glasses, shoes, or lower body options.

Not that I expect this to be fixed before the next expansion, since it doesn't seem to affect federation players. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    abystander0abystander0 Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Here is a list of what I got to work after some lengthy experimentation:

Ferasan Male: Club top only. Glasses, lower body, belt, gloves, and shoes are unavailable.
    Gorn: Top and gloves only (gloves are forced with no option for claws). Glasses, lower body, belt and shoes are unavailable. (Shoes are greyed out and forced to formal shoes with no option for claws.)
    Orion Male: Glasses, top, and gloves available. Lower body, belt, and shoes are unavailable.
    Orion Female: Glasses, top, gloves, lower body, belt, and shoes available.
    Alien Female: Glasses, top, gloves, lower body, belt, and shoes available.
    Romulan Female (KDF aligned): Glasses, top, gloves, lower body, belt, and shoes available.
    Liberated Borg Klingon Male: Glasses, top, and gloves available. Lower body, belt, and shoes are unavailable.
    Nausicaan: Glasses, top, and gloves available(gloves are forced with no option for nails). Lower body, belt, and shoes are unavailable.

One thing I noticed was the on the characters on whom I was able to get the glasses as an option, the glasses option would have a different name for some of the characters like [Sunglasses], [Sunglasses Sporty], or [Sunglasses Glam]. I found that odd, especially considering that the [Sunglasses Glam] were only found on federation characters. Why the different designation for the same costume part? I didn't notice anything different about the different glasses.
  • Options
    wanderintxwanderintx Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I have a similar problem. However, it is only occurring on my Alien male Klingon aligned character. My Alien female and Romulan female aligned with the Klingons are fine.
  • Options
    welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Dancing is for WEAKLING EARF TRASH!!!!!!!

The only dance KLINGONS do is the Mighty DANCE of VICTORY over the decaying corpses of our enemies whilst wearing the MIGHTY SPEEDO of KHALESS!!!!!!
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I am using Klingon Male General, but the lower belt, pants or shoes won't function all!. All I can do is save it. But doing so will not mean it can be used it which I can't.

Other than the Club Wear the Club Dance Shuffle that works. He can dance to a new beat! I can now also walk through those prior Disco spinning objects without being forced to dance on his own. Good item to keep in your inventory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • Options
    pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Not that I expect this to be fixed before the next expansion, since it doesn't seem to affect federation players. :rolleyes:

Well, true. "The Federation is no more than a homo sapiens only club." - Azetbur, STVI

I mean, really, I would like to see the Klingon pub in the First City expanded (There's plenty of space leading off of it that isn't doing anything). A dance floor for Klingons would be awesome, particularly with a few Orion NPCs. And our own Klingon "club wear."

Oh well, I guess I'll just go back to the Fleet Starbase.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    pacelli1 wrote: »
    Well, true. "The Federation is no more than a homo sapiens only club." - Azetbur, STVI

I mean, really, I would like to see the Klingon pub in the First City expanded (There's plenty of space leading off of it that isn't doing anything). A dance floor for Klingons would be awesome, particularly with a few Orion NPCs. And our own Klingon "club wear."

Oh well, I guess I'll just go back to the Fleet Starbase.

There is a Live Go, Go girly dance stage at the Klingon Fleet Base along with a bear rug in front of a huge fireplace. That stage you can jump up there and start to dance to the Go Go Girls Music being played right now always. The home world is like Earth Federation Academy not much to do there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • Options
    chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yeah, I don't have a fed characters so I miss all the fun, I guess. I can't even use the dance emote or club wear.

Guaranteed to never ever be fixed.
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    chalpen wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't have a fed characters so I miss all the fun, I guess. I can't even use the dance emote or club wear.

That reminds me Nimbus 3 as old style 70's Disco Dance Floor in Bar. Also if you had a ROM-Alliance Fed you could dance at the Club 47.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • Options
    chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I have a level 1 Talaxian. But I am not going to bother.
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • Options
    icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    chalpen wrote: »

i have same thing. the little handbook thing dont work. im guess its because i dont have a fed toon to unlock it.
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    you can buy it at drozana.... you don't have to go to ESD.

EDIT: on second thought..... you can probably buy it at Risa and DS9 too, but I didn't check.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It's kinda sad that when something goes wrong in the 25th century, people can't even change their own pants...
  • Options
    blagormblagorm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Also on KDF, you are only allowed to two versions of the top, while on FED you get more, as in KDF gets crappy one or two lines... FEDS get 10+20 lines... you know wha tI mean when you see a KDF top vs. a FED top. KDF top is a basic outline for LED, FED Tops are So Extravagant it almost covers the whole body in light like veins in LED.
    R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    crb2442crb2442 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It's not just the Klingon side that can't get this gear. I have a Fed toon that can't get it either. Am in ESD and at the tailor, the drop down box shows the club gear selection but after choosing it nothing is there at all. Only gives you the formal wear options.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    crb2442 wrote: »
    It's not just the Klingon side that can't get this gear. I have a Fed toon that can't get it either. Am in ESD and at the tailor, the drop down box shows the club gear selection but after choosing it nothing is there at all. Only gives you the formal wear options.
    1: did you buy it for 0gpl?

2: What race is your character?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Then they go home and rearrange the furniture as their mates instruct them too and talk to them about commitment and how about the Gorns are having a wild party with party favors.............and ask quietly if they can go.

They must be back by 8pm, or they sleep in the Targ house...........

Q'aplA! I see you are a fellow WARRIOR!!!11!!! :P
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Soo... I tinkered with the club wear on my Orion and made pictures.

Exhibit A

The club top actually looks pretty good. (and contrary to what some have said actually looks the same as the Fed version)

Exhibit B

the club version of the formal jacket has a missing part....

Also, as noted elsewhere, I do not have club pants or boots. the formal stuff can be made to be gaudy enough to fit though.

Also... the Bajoran belt. I'm not complaining that it's there... but it's it or nothing....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing