test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Discrepancy

purlenutsackpurlenutsack Member Posts: 63 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has ever experienced a similar issue. There is a discrepancy between the number of days I've actually been subscribed to STO (monthly payment) and what the display says on my screen. I'm nearly a 700-day veteran, but in the game it says I'm only a 400-day vet. I seem to receive awards appropriate to my actual level, but stay the same number of days.

For example, screenshot from my STO hud:

2cz6ccl.png

Here it says 400-days, but when I check my account it says...

Active for 683.87 days.
Post edited by purlenutsack on

Comments

• Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2014
    Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has ever experienced a similar issue. There is a discrepancy between the number of days I've actually been subscribed to STO (monthly payment) and what the display says on my screen. I'm nearly a 700-day veteran, but in the game it says I'm only a 400-day vet. I seem to receive awards appropriate to my actual level, but stay the same number of days.

For example, screenshot from my STO hud:

2cz6ccl.png

Here it says 400-days, but when I check my account it says...

Active for 683.87 days.

That's not a discrepancy. It's just showing that the 400 day veteran reward of 5% skill point bonus is active. The next one (which will replace that icon) is the 700 day veteran 5% team skill point bonus. I have over 1,700 days of active subscription, but I have the 700 day vet skill point bonus displaying because that's the highest level of bonus they have in the Vet rewards.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    purlenutsackpurlenutsack Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Ah, thanks. I appreciate the clarification :).