Options

Intrepid Class Interiors

12346»

Comments

• Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2015
    one2beamup wrote: »
    Great interiors. I hope to see more of these interiors that are true in scale and detail to the ST canon.

A small item to add to the list though: I can't display any trophies in the captains ready room, despite I'm given the option to do so (when my toon stands next to the small table by the seating area).

There wasn't enough room in the Ready Room for trophies. The Trophies are in the Messhall. But the interact had to remain in the Ready Room. Hope that clears things up for you.
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    sfcosfco Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm lost. Just returning to the game after a long vacation.

I cannot locate the Voyager interior's in the C-store. What am I missing?
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2015
    sfco wrote: »
    I'm lost. Just returning to the game after a long vacation.

I cannot locate the Voyager interior's in the C-store. What am I missing?

The interiors were only available for a limited time for some bizarre reason which makes no sense.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    theredcomettheredcomet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Add at least one romulan interior please. lol
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    The interiors were only available for a limited time for some bizarre reason which makes no sense.

Seriously?!?

Wow. Like you I've been a supporter since beta, paid for the lifetime membership, and spent more money in the C-store than I would want to admit... this feels like a slap in the face.
  • Options
    max1002max1002 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The only way to get it right now is to buy the pathfinger ship pack :D
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Seriously?!?

Wow. Like you I've been a supporter since beta, paid for the lifetime membership, and spent more money in the C-store than I would want to admit... this feels like a slap in the face.

Yeah, I can't understand the justification behind it to be honest. I mean, they spent that time making the interior and then didn't make it widely available. Seems silly.
    max1002 wrote: »
    The only way to get it right now is to buy the pathfinger ship pack :D

Yeah, which you can't buy if you already own any of the ships it contains... which most people who've been around for a while already do. I was lucky that I was around during the weekend where it was available and picked up just the new ship with the interior, as I already own the Bellerophon so the bundle pack doesn't even show up in the C-Store for me.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Yeah, I can't understand the justification behind it to be honest. I mean, they spent that time making the interior and then didn't make it widely available. Seems silly.

Yeah, which you can't buy if you already own any of the ships it contains... which most people who've been around for a while already do. I was lucky that I was around during the weekend where it was available and picked up just the new ship with the interior, as I already own the Bellerophon so the bundle pack doesn't even show up in the C-Store for me.

Actually you can buy it, if you own the other ships, because you're gaining the new Pathfinder ship with the Voyager interiors.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Actually you can buy it, if you own the other ships, because you're gaining the new Pathfinder ship with the Voyager interiors.

Well during the release weekend there were dozens of posts saying it wasn't showing up for people who already owned the Bellerophon, myself included. I even held off buying the limited time pack until the last few hours hoping they'd fix it, but they didn't even acknowledge the issue. So there are many people out there forever locked out from getting the new bridge.
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Well during the release weekend there were dozens of posts saying it wasn't showing up for people who already owned the Bellerophon, myself included. I even held off buying the limited time pack until the last few hours hoping they'd fix it, but they didn't even acknowledge the issue. So there are many people out there forever locked out from getting the new bridge.

I had owned the Bellerophon and T5 Intrepid for a long time before the Pathfinder came out. I wasn't able to buy the new ship during the special weekend. In early December I was able to buy some Zen and went looking all over the C-store for the Pathfinder bundle with the Voyager interiors but it was nowhere to be found. So I ended up just buying the Pathfinder since I was going to anyway and just assumed the bundle was only available for 4 days in November.

Players have asked about buying the Voyager interiors separately but so far Cryptic hasn't mentioned anything about any of these issues.

I'm still hoping for a Voyager themed bundle (like the DS9 pack) that comes with at least 1 of the Voyager interiors, a playable Aeroshuttle, at least 1 outfit, and maybe a special ground weapon or doff.

At the very least Cryptic could tell us they have plans to make the Voyager interiors available in the future. :(
  • Options
    edited February 2015

I wish this were true, but it isn't for me. The interiors are not showing on the C-store for me.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I wish this were true, but it isn't for me. The interiors are not showing on the C-store for me.

Did you buy the Pathfinder pack?
  • Options
    bannon3bannon3 Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Can we please get rid of that God awful Victrola and clock in the captains quarters? The room isn't usable with those sound effects, no,other interior cabin has unwanted sfx in them that make you want to seal the room and never enter! Please remove this or make it optional!
    In Space, Cryptic cant hear you scream!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Did you buy the Pathfinder pack?

There is no "Pathfinder pack" in my C-store. There is a Pathfinder ship, but it clearly says in the description that the interiors are not included in that purchase, that they can only be obtained by buying the Intrepid Pack... which also doesn't show in my C-store. :-(
  • Options
    ovrkylovrkyl Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    <high-pitched sing-song voice>

Oh Cryptic! ...

I'm looking to buy the Pathfinder! ...

But only if I can get the Intrepid/Voyager bridges too! ...

I have the Bellerophon and Intrepid already! ...

But you can still have my $MONEY¢! ...

If you make it available! ...

<dangles $MONEY¢ in Cryptic's face>

Come on now! ...

You know you want it! ...
    This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    There is no "Pathfinder pack" in my C-store. There is a Pathfinder ship, but it clearly says in the description that the interiors are not included in that purchase, that they can only be obtained by buying the Intrepid Pack... which also doesn't show in my C-store. :-(

One of my friends in game have the same issue what he found out is because he has the Tier V Intrepid he cannot get the pack. Do you have the Tier V Intrepid
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    westmetals wrote: »
    There were actually two different discount packs; a larger one which included the Refit and Retrofit variants as well, and a smaller one that had just the T6 Pathfinder and the bridge pack (which was available to everyone as it was all new releases).

Unfortunately, Cryptic made the shortsighted decisions to a) not offer the bridge pack separately at all AND b) to make the smaller pack a limited-time-only offer. This has resulted in the bridge pack not being available unless the large pack is available to you, now that the limited time is expired.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was saying. Since the large pack doesn't show up to most people who already own the Bellerophon and or the T5 refit, it's pretty much useless considering it's now the only means of getting the Intrepid interior. I was lucky because I was around during the weekend so I was able to pick up the limited time pack to get just the new ship with the interiors, but it seems odd that they haven't provided a lasting solution to other people who already have all the Intrepid variants to get them.

They really need to look into that and at the very least, make the big bundle available to everybody regardless if they already own things from it.
  • Options
    edited February 2015

Well that's weird, when I go into the c-store I see both the Pathfinder ship (with out interiors) and the pathfinder ship (with interior) in the tier 6 ship tab
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Well that's weird, when I go into the c-store I see both the Pathfinder ship (with out interiors) and the pathfinder ship (with interior) in the tier 6 ship tab

Really? I was under the impression the Pathfinder bundle with the interiors was only available for 4 days as a promotion. In early December I went to buy it but it was nowhere to be found. I went ahead and bought the Pathfinder by itself since I had owned the other 2 Intrepids for a long time and was going to buy it anyway. And since I own the Pathfinder, if the bundle with the interiors is indeed available again, there is no way for me to get it because I'm not seeing it. To my understanding the bundle with all 3 ships and the interiors may still be available, but like with other ship bundles if you own any of the ships the bundle is not available at all. For example: I bought the Romulan Scimitar Dreadnaught shortly after it was released and the bundle is no longer available. It doesn't really matter with that since the other 2 ships separately would cost the same as the bundle anyway.

What some of you don't get is for those of us who own the ships there is no way at all to get the Intrepid interiors. There is no option to buy them separately. This is what we've been asking the devs about and all we get is silence.

I suspect they have plans for it and if so it would be nice if they could at least let us know they'll give us more info when they can.
  • Options
    edited February 2015

Very weird. The only pathfinder ship in my C-store is the one on Tier 6, I'm looking at it now, it says in yellow "This microtransaction does not include the Voyager Interior variants...."

Neither the Intrepid Pack nor the Pathfinder plus interiors show in the C-store for me.

This is apparently because I purchased an "Intrepid Variant" a few years ago.
  • Options
    bcwhguderian1941bcwhguderian1941 Member Posts: 804 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I do'nt believe I have ever seen a "custom" interior sold outside of some manner of "Bundle"
    except the Tuffli Freighter. :)

BCW.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    It's been another month. Any word yet on whether or not we'll be able to buy the Intrepid interiors outside of the ship bundle? As I said, I already owned the 2 older ships for a long time before the bundle came out and I wasn't able to purchase the Pathfinder in time to get the limited time only bundle. :(
  • Options
    stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It's been another month. Any word yet on whether or not we'll be able to buy the Intrepid interiors outside of the ship bundle? As I said, I already owned the 2 older ships for a long time before the bundle came out and I wasn't able to purchase the Pathfinder in time to get the limited time only bundle. :(

I am having the same issue as of this moment. It feels like we're being punished for purchasing the older ships before DR and before Tier 6 ships. I too was too late in purchasing the Pathfinder and is now feeling the current dilemma.

The best thing to do is returned the interiors to the Pathfinder as an addition and possibly increasing the price by 500 zen or 1K - So it be a total of 35 to 40 dollars. I am stuck in regards to a character development, because my vessel of choice is the Voyager and its interior.

I refuse to pay 30 bucks for the Tier 6 Pathfinder without any news on its Interior. What is to be done with the Voyager Interior for us Vet players that have previously purchased those other two ships. Seems Cryptic did not think that one through. :(
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • Options
    captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I concur. I am also considering buying the Pathfinder class, but will not do so without an option to get the Voyager interiors.
  • Options
    bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just create a new account and shell out 1 million dollars during the delta hooploah, its apparently what they want, F the vets they say.

One thing I can say with certainty, without vets, you wouldn't have the freedom to F up like you have been since the birth of dinos with lasers and the child abomination called Delta Rising.

Id say speak with your wallets like I have been, but its a moot point since what I want to spend my money on they wont allow, lol. :cool:
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• Options
    astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ovrkyl wrote: »
    <high-pitched sing-song voice>

Oh Cryptic! ...

I'm looking to buy the Pathfinder! ...

But only if I can get the Intrepid/Voyager bridges too! ...

I have the Bellerophon and Intrepid already! ...

But you can still have my $MONEY¢! ...

If you make it available! ...

<dangles $MONEY¢ in Cryptic's face>

Come on now! ...

You know you want it! ...

Same here I want the bridge but I don't think I qualify for it.

(on a side note I want the specs for that rubber band minigun in your sig :D)
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jarenriccarjarenriccar Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2015

if you bought the pack then you would still see it in the store even when the normal version no longer exists, for the purpose of reclaiming it. i have several items like that
    27507930894_3855d74146_o.jpg