test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Intrepid Class Interiors

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
The upcoming Intrepid ship is full of opportunities, including an expansive set of interiors from both the 2371 Intrepid and the 2410 Voyager! Check out the huge variety you can explore here!

Take a look at some of the rooms you can explore in our latest blog.

~LaughingTrendy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,463 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I like the looks, but what i would really like to know is how much each of the pathfinder packs will cost.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • beerxhyperbeerxhyper Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    questerius wrote: »
    I like the looks, but what i would really like to know is how much each of the pathfinder packs will cost.

this so much this and i wanan know if the klingons and roms are gonna acctually get anymore T6 ships?

edited November 2014
    beerxhyper wrote: »
    this so much this and i wanan know if the klingons and roms are gonna acctually get anymore T6 ships?

That was fast, but how about we talk about the topic at hand which is the voyager interior.
    Klinks and Roms really have no place in here.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • cannydogcannydog Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I really like this work. Its good to see at least part of the current Cryptic team has an appreciation for Star Trek Cannon. And I am also glad that the new T6 version of this ship is being released... But I feel that current batch of "T6 Federation" ships are atrocious!!

Seriously all "T6" ships should have been versions of the Current ship lines. Only improved and upgraded versions of the same. Not these fugly monstrosities that look like they don't belong. There's just no excuse!
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited November 2014
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It's going to come down to price. I haven't purchased any of the LRSV variants and I really like Voyager (the starship), so I'm open to the possibility more than I would if I had already bought them. Having unique interiors doesn't hurt, and I would like to encourage more of this.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • beerxhyperbeerxhyper Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    bluegeek wrote: »
    It's going to come down to price. I haven't purchased any of the LRSV variants and I really like Voyager (the starship), so I'm open to the possibility more than I would if I had already bought them. Having unique interiors doesn't hurt, and I would like to encourage more of this.

yeah looks good but its the priceing i am wating to hear i own the bellarophon but as on lately seems the parts from the bellarophon are nolonger on the starship customization thing meaning i can't put the bellarophon necelles on the pathfinder Q_Q

• kagasenseikagasensei Member Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    We need this for the Foundry. We need this for the Foundry. We need this for the Foundry. We need this for the Foundry. We need this for the Foundry. We need this for the Foundry. We need this for the Foundry. We need this for the Foundry. We need this for the Foundry. We need this for the Foundry.

Did I mention that we need this for the Foundry? This and the ability to to specify the away team size for a map (I don't wanna run through these tight quarters with 4 other toons following me). Then, and only then Foundry authors will FINALLY be able to tell stories much more resembling the TV shows.
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Finally a proper and good looking TNG era interior. :)
    The 'Belfast' one is awesome, but to smallish and spartan for my taste. The Constitution set is also awesome, sadly I don't have a proper end game ship to use it on (and I would sooo love to combine it like that :()

So I'm going to echo the question - how much for each of the packs? :confused:
    I wouldn't mind picking up "option 3" - the T6 Pathfinder + 2 interior sets, if the price is suitable and not something insane in order to get myself a good interior set, finally.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2014
    They do look very nice.

Though does anybody else remember the days where they used to tell us the price of things before they went live?
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • deltas6deltas6 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    it wouldve been awesome if the design team had time to do the shuttle bay ;)
    edited November 2014
    They do look very nice.

Though does anybody else remember the days where they used to tell us the price of things before they went live?

<Waves>

Me, me.. i remember. It's been a while though.
  • starfish1701starfish1701 Member Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    We need this for the Foundry. :)

I'm realistically thinking which starship interior they could do next, since they say we can look forward to more iconic spaces in the future. I'm thinking the Enterprise D being the most likely, but can't see how they could make mission use of it. NX interior would probably be a waste unless they release that ship to higher tiers.

We're more likely to see the Deep Space Nine interior redone in a Gamma Quadrant Expansion first though, and I suspect that's what they mean and where they will go next.
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Yeah, seriously, what's their problem with that? :mad: We'll find out eventually anyway, what changes for them if they let us know - unless it's an utter example of negligence in writing and releasing these blogs.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • sirokksirokk Member Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    beerxhyper wrote: »
    yeah looks good but its the priceing i am wating to hear i own the bellarophon but as on lately seems the parts from the bellarophon are nolonger on the starship customization thing meaning i can't put the bellarophon necelles on the pathfinder Q_Q

I have a feeling that they have recently been editing the Bellarophon skin to fit the new Intrepid model. People have reported that they couldn't select it and add the parts to their existing ships in the Ship Customizer. I would expect it to be available soon.
    Star Trek Battles Channel - Play Star Trek like they did in the series!Avatar: pinterest-com/pin/14003448816884219Are you sure it isn't time for a "colorful metaphor"? --Spock in 'The Voyage Home'
    SCE ADVISORY NOTICE: Improper Impulse Engine maintenance can result in REAR THRUSTER LEAKAGE. ALWAYS have your work inspected by another qualified officer.
  • giannicampanellagiannicampanella Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Couldn't possibly be less than $50 USD. It's a $30 T6 starship and interior packs are already $25, and this one includes 2 versions of the interior. Therefore, I won't be getting the one thing I looked forward to most out of DR. I simply will not pay ~$50 for an interior because you're unreasonably forcing us to buy a ship with it, when both of the current interior packs are standalone. Also, I can not out of principle buy the T6 in order to get the Intrepid interior, since it is immoral to mislead people by encouraging T5-U Intrepid upgrades by all along implicitly promising a standalone Intrepid interior pack.

I appreciate the fine work of the obviously talent artists, but the package and price will be unreasonable, and the release process was unethical. Sorry. :(
    Greenbird
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2014
    questerius wrote: »
    <Waves>

Me, me.. i remember. It's been a while though.
    shpoks wrote: »
    Yeah, seriously, what's their problem with that? :mad: We'll find out eventually anyway, what changes for them if they let us know - unless it's an utter example of negligence in writing and releasing these blogs.

I'm really glad it's not just me haha! It's really bloody annoying.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Couldn't possibly be less than $50 USD. It's a $30 T6 starship and interior packs are already $25, and this one includes 2 versions of the interior. Therefore, I won't be getting the one thing I looked forward to most out of DR. I simply will not pay ~$50 for an interior because you're unreasonably forcing us to buy a ship with it, when both of the current interior packs are standalone. Also, I can not out of principle buy the T6 in order to get the Intrepid interior, since it is immoral to mislead people by encouraging T5-U Intrepid upgrades while implicitly promising a standalone Intrepid interior pack.

I appreciate the fine work of the obviously talent artists, but the package and price will be unreasonable, and the release process was unethical. Sorry. :(

What interior costs 25$ ??? :confused:
    edited November 2014
    Both of them, which is all of them. TOS Constitution and DS9 Defiant. By tradition, interior packs come with costumes, a shuttle, etc. Not so with the Intrepid. The 400 Zen selections you're thinking of are just bridges. These others are full interior sets.
    Greenbird
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The art looks fantastic but as a general fan of Star Trek and someone who somewhat plays I would decline buying it. Reason first being the setup of science ships doesn't allow for a canon look with enough offense and staying true to where they had adequate firepower along with fore and aft torpedo launchers so thats one strike. Second strike against it is the fact that interiors do not really have any purpose except for like one mission where you go to your ready room to complete the mission. Third and final strike is that science ships with powers and this being a dps race game because that is all cryptic devs could come up with after complaints of boring kill x out of x enemies. Then the fact that science powers are so gimped that when you compare an all dps group to an all science ground the 2 cannot compete for what the ongoing design of dps races that are built.

So pretty much most of the weakest areas of the game have a release but still its still too weak to become popular. Although it was a great chance to change the status quo of if its not high end tactical its not elite worthy. I am not trying to insult Cryptic devs but at the same time I am trying to deliver on the failure on their part to well... deliver. In which you won't see any or not many more science ships come out because they will go to their "metrics" and say science ships do not sell well but they will fail to see the problem is how their design of science ship is the problem and not the player base.
  • pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It would increase sales, and require very little work all to produce 'generic' versions of these interiors (Voyager, Defiant, Enterprise).

Replace the master systems displays with a generic console texture and remove the ship name plates. That's all that is necessary to make some high quality interiors available to us which the OCD among us wont feel funny using with other ships.
  • doubleohninedoubleohnine Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I cant believe they actually showed that first picture exposing the laughable captains seat height, making most average captains look like CHILDREN in the big chair with their feet WAY off the ground. Really bad attention to the BIGGEST detail of the bridge. :rolleyes:

Still waiting for my Vesta bridge I already paid for with the 3 pack.
    STO: @AGNT009 Since Dec 2010
    Capt. Will Conquest of the U.S.S. Crusader
  • hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I want this for my sci character so bad but if its over 30 bucks I'm out this round because even though the ship may be account wide I only see 1 of my characters using it. The Odyesse and Vesta bundle had perks for all classes. I want it but like I said if its more than 30 I believe I'll wait untill the next one or the next klingon or rom. ship. For everyone else I hope you have fun in your new intrepid.
  • nikkiduboisnikkidubois Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So do I get this right?

Thoose that already bought the Retrofit Intrepid and the Bellerophon Class have to purchase yet another version of it to get the new shiney interiours or are they sold seperate?

:confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    If I forget about all the problems with an unnecesaary Tier 6 intrepid, weird blogs without pics of the actual ship, other persisting problems...

If I forget all that for a moment, it's a really nice bridge.

However as far as I can tell, I can only get it by buying the Tier 6 intrepid (or some of its bundles). And that would make them think I support their decision to re-re-re-re-re-...-lease ships. And I don't. So that's a dilemma there cause i'd like to support the work the environment artists did with this bridge.

As an aside, you got these curious contradicting two paragraphs:
    Both versions will have the iconic rooms you remember from Star Trek: Voyager: the Bridge, Ready Room, Briefing Room, Transporter, Sickbay, Mess Hall, Captain Quarters, Engineering, Cargo Bay with Seven’s regeneration alcove, and Astrometrics.
    The difference between the options are that the 2371 version will be like an Intrepid fresh off the line, before the events that caused Voyager to make modifications to the ship. It will have the original Mess Hall with replicators, no Astrometrics, and a normal Cargo Bay. The 2410 version will feature the Mess Hall with Neelix's improvements, Astrometrics, and the Borg alcoves in the Cargo Bay.

As it's the second quote that's correct, I'd advise changing some of the arts in green in the first quoted paragraph.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I re-read the thing it says expansive where I think that is a type it should be expensive.
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Nicely done! Kudos for the great graphics work.
    DUwNP.gif

edited November 2014
    Assuming it will be $50 USD, they would be selling you the T6 ship for $30 like the others, and the interior for $20, which is $5 less than the two other interior packs, which makes sense, as this Intrepid pack doesn't come with costumes and a shuttle, etc, but it comes with two versions of the interior. So, $50 is a logical estimate. Anything less would be a stupid good deal (say, $40), relatively speaking, were this entire affair not unethical to the recent T5-U Intrepid buyers, but certainly you're dreaming if you think a T6 ship worth $30 will come with a free double-interior. $50 is the most logical guess, as it also happens to correspond with a high even Zen tier. It's like buying a 3-pack of a ship, but you get two variations of one interior instead of two other variant ships.
    Greenbird
  • falcon3000primefalcon3000prime Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    That plaque looks great. Every ship needs one.
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This looks good. Seeing a whole interior being made for your ship. I will buy this seperate and use it on another ship in the future.

Now when we getting whole interiors for our other ships.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.