test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Risan Corvette bugged

centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ok, I have a Risan Corvette, upgraded to T5-U, R.X.S. CAvalcade. This is owned by my Federation-allied Romulan science captain (Kent'aura@centaurianalpha). There are several bugs that are obviously the result of insufficient testing prior to release. How do I know? Because these issues did not occur before I added a Nukara reputation space set. Here are the issues:

1. This ship has a Solanae warp core, which has the Subspace Fold (SSF) ability. However, when I log in, the SSF activation button is no longer in the power tray, and does not reappear unless I dismount & remount the core.

2. I have to drag & drop the core during remount, rather than being able to click on the empty core slot, and selecting it from the popup menu. The latter method does not activate the core (indicated by the CD timer in the slot); activation will only occur if the drag & drop method is used.

3. The Subspace Wake Generator is completely non-functional, and will not activate, irrespective of the mounting method. Since this is a universal console, I have it mounted to a science console, but it will not even activate with a right-click on the large character inventory GUI.

4. I have a Red Matter Capacitor & subspace shield device mounted, but neither of them show a button in the powers tray; I have to activate them with a right-click from the character inventory GUI.

I have at least one more Nukara space console to add to this ship, in an attempt to maximize the effectiveness of the tetryon weapons loadout I am using, but at the moment, this ship is nearly useless even for daily missions because of its many issues. BTW, I am not using any loadouts on this ship. Solutions??
Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
STO player since November 2013
Post edited by centaurianalpha on

Comments

• Options
    centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It might be that they're not auto-dropping into the tray at all or are being loaded into one of the invisible rows; the tray actually has 10 rows but will only display 1 to 4 of those at a time, depending on your HUD settings.
    I have scrolled thru all trays from 3-10 (I leave 1 &2 as defaults); none of these powers ever appears there with the exception of the SSF function... :(
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013