test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Winter wonderland!

therinos25therinos25 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
Speculations for the new ship!? What do you guys think? New been ship? Xindi ship (I dunno)? Ice powered phase chainsaw? Thoughts:D
Post edited by therinos25 on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,113 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Current rumor is Sarr Theln Carrier due to recent info from teh Geko about adjusting pets, and several pets we don't have available currently were listed, incluing Breen fighters and frigates.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Current rumor is Sarr Theln Carrier due to recent info from teh Geko about adjusting pets, and several pets we don't have available currently were listed, incluing Breen fighters and frigates.

Sweeet! That'd be cool
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,113 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    My KDF could use a new carrier. Her main carrier is the Mirror Vo'Quv. She also flies the Kamarag Retrofit, Mogh, Mirror Ki'tang, Mirror Qin, and Plesh Brek.

Gotta come up with a good Kilrathi name for her though... :confused:
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    My KDF could use a new carrier. Her main carrier is the Mirror Vo'Quv. She also flies the Kamarag Retrofit, Mogh, Mirror Ki'tang, Mirror Qin, and Plesh Brek.

Gotta come up with a good Kilrathi name for her though... :confused:

Kilrathi is wing commander or star control? I can't remember.

What other new winter items do people want to see?
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Having Cryptic replace the Chef and Epohh lady with Talaxians.

As they are less ANNOYING! :mad:

You can't see Neelix telling everybody that Q's the best he's ever known. Wink wink nudge nudge and all that /facepalm.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Having Cryptic replace the Chef and Epohh lady with Talaxians.

As they are less ANNOYING! :mad:

I completely forgot about that! I agree switch it up at least dialogue wise
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Anyone know what these ships look like? Google didn't have any answers for me...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Oh dear Lord NO! I'm still trying to get "Epohh Girl" out of my ears!!!!
  • Options
    englishnodenglishnod Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    mhirtesc wrote: »
    Oh dear Lord NO! I'm still trying to get "Epohh Girl" out of my ears!!!!

would you like an epohh friend?
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    http://sto.gamepedia.com/Non-playable_starship

Is a list of "most" of the NPCs ships in the game...a great source of "I want X in an Lock Box!" for some amongst the community.
  • Options
    diablonachosdiablonachos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I was hoping for something I could use to replace my Chel Grett, but I think the Breen outdid themselves with that Carrier design.
    It's even uglier than my Chel.
    I guess I'll have to go look at Zen ships again to find a replacement... I like the Chel's performance but holy cow that thing is ugly.
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Only two things could possibly induce me to grind for it. Okay, three.

One, if it's a T6 carrier design.

Two, if it comes with a totally awesome console that I just have to have for a character that probably isn't flying the breen ship(s) they've already got. (My intentions are good... execution not so much)

Three, they introduce playable Breen characters.

Other than that, I'll probably do WW when I feel like it but more likely will be working on getting alts up to speed and through the DR missions. And save up my patience for whatever they're cooking up for the anniversary.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • Options
    jake477jake477 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I am interested in the tailor options.

I need a Vaadwuar jacket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    therinos25 wrote: »
    Kilrathi is wing commander or star control? I can't remember.

Wing Commander.
    The names sound pretty good on KDF ships.
    For example...

IKS Thrak'hath is my Kamarag retro
    IKS Sivar is my Mirror Vo'Quv

Thrak'hath was the Kilrathi crown prince, and Sivar is the Kilrathi God of War.