test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannon [Arc]?

icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Duty Officer System and R&D
I finally got to lvl 15 in cannon, and was looking at the new stuff i can build, but i didn't see any normal Cannon with [Arc] on the list. did see Dual Heavy Cannon [Arc} but neither Dual Cannon or Cannon [Arc]. I was under the impression that this was supposed to happen.

I wanted to (eventually) have my Vo'Quv with cannons instead fo turrets for that Battlestar Galactica feel.

Dakka, Dakka, Dakka. Not Fizzz.
Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    you'd have to use turrets anyway, because you can only have one [Arc] weapon of a specific type equipped
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.