test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comedic/Interesting easter eggs, what have you found in STO?

13»

Comments

• Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    There's a mission (in the Breen Story Arc, IIRC) where you're in a room full of missiles, and the comment is made that shooting your phaser would be bad because the missiles don't react well to weapons fire. Think Sean Connery in Hunt for Red October.

Actually, I started a thread similar to this at the beginning of the Delta Recruit Event, hoping people would find more while playing the story arcs again.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    bergins wrote: »
    There's a mission (in the Breen Story Arc, IIRC) where you're in a room full of missiles, and the comment is made that shooting your phaser would be bad because the missiles don't react well to weapons fire. Think Sean Connery in Hunt for Red October.

Actually, I started a thread similar to this at the beginning of the Delta Recruit Event, hoping people would find more while playing the story arcs again.

I'm pretty sure that's the Romulan mission Smash and Grab. :P
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,630 Arc User
    deokkent wrote: »
    When you level a Romulan you act like you are tal shiar, and your mission is to liberate a captive fed officer. They state their serial number is 24601, which is Valjean's prisoner number from Les Miserables

o_O are you making that up, is that real? If so, that's freaking amazing you picked that up. That's one hell of an easter egg.
    Run it and see :smile:
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    Had to go look for the thread I started:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1184136/movie-references-not-trek-movies-in-sto/p1

Enjoy. Oh, and someone there linked to another page with even more stuff...
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock