test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Caitian females are no longer flatfooted

somebobsomebob Member Posts: 556 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Apparently somebody decided to change things behind everyone's back and not say anything (at least I can tell), and make the Caitians (female at least, not sure on males) no longer flat-footed when standing around barefoot.

Now they stand on their toes.

When in shoes/boots? Like everyone else (flat-footed).

Change it back, Cryptic. Or give us an option to use what we want to. It looks absolutely terrible because the feet are way too tiny (this is 'beyond' max sliders BTW, as you can't get the feet this big anymore).

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/prdmb3vusnnqg4l/screenshot_2014-10-30-10-12-12.jpg?dl=0
Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
Razira's Primus Database Page
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• opo98opo98 Member Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    somebob wrote: »
    Apparently somebody decided to change things behind everyone's back and not say anything (at least I can tell), and make the Caitians (female at least, not sure on males) no longer flat-footed when standing around barefoot.

Now they stand on their toes.

When in shoes/boots? Like everyone else (flat-footed).

Change it back, Cryptic. Or give us an option to use what we want to. It looks absolutely terrible because the feet are way too tiny (this is 'beyond' max sliders BTW, as you can't get the feet this big anymore).

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/prdmb3vusnnqg4l/screenshot_2014-10-30-10-12-12.jpg?dl=0
    :eek:

Oh my stars, that looks awful! They need to look up what a Caitian female really looks like. The popular canon source is Lieutenant M'Ress from the animated series.

I can guarantee her legs looked a lot more digit grade and cat-like than those abominations.

I feel so sorry for you OP. :(
  • beerxhyperbeerxhyper Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    surpriseingly my caitans don't have that problem lol only problem mine has is the intell glasses clipping through the noses of my caitian toon and any caitian boffs i have.

• ssargonssargon Member Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well at this point any change means they're either trying to make their flat paws more catlike or... it's just bugged out. It certainly looks like a start.
  • somebobsomebob Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    beerxhyper wrote: »
    surpriseingly my caitans don't have that problem lol only problem mine has is the intell glasses clipping through the noses of my caitian toon and any caitian boffs i have.

Barefoot or in shoes/boots? With footwear on, they have the usual flat feet that everyone else in STO has. Barefoot, as you can see in the pic, they're on their tiptoes.

Still not sure how males look.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!