test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

consumable items disappear from space tray

tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Consumable items (batteries & deuterium surplus) disappear from my space powers tray every time when i switch ground for space (beam to my ship from ground instance) on all of my characters f.e. Mass V.@tmassx
I do not use ship loadout.

Although this bug was recently fixed, now it appeared again .
Post edited by tmassx on

Comments

• Options
    olliereportolliereport Member Posts: 721
    edited October 2014
    feel lucky

all 3 quickbars are resetting for me from ground -> space

boff abilites, native abilities (like brace for impact and redistribute shields), specials, everything
  • Options
    roca02roca02 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yes I have had this problem since Delta went live. :mad: I've had to reset all my quickbars when moving from ground to space. Very annoying
  • Options
    tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    feel lucky

all 3 quickbars are resetting for me from ground -> space

boff abilites, native abilities (like brace for impact and redistribute shields), specials, everything

I don't understand, how you can play with this. Maybe reinstall the whole game helps?
    Have you sent a ticket? My problem is annoying but I 'd already yours
    did not play .
  • Options
    wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    RogueAlien@wilbor2 vesta T5U weapons batterys unslot and puts them selfs in my inventory my vesta sets quantum shield power unslots from power tray 90% of the time e,g going from DS9 ground map to a PVE mission.
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • Options
    crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2014
    This is a known issue we are trying to track down and fix. Feel free to respond to this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1254191 if you have a consistent repro of the issue.

I've verified the issue with a few of the characters provided there and passed them and that thread on to the programmers so they have examples to debug.
    STO QA Team