test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cosmetic: DomPol listed as Phased Pol

rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I farmed a few Dominion Polaron Dual cannon mk XI (blue) from Boldly They Rode. On each of these I right-clicked to preview what it would be upgraded to, and had it auto-update to reflect: Dominion Polaron Dual Cannons Mk XI [CrtD] [DMG]

While I'm not too keen on the DMG mod (bleh) that's beside the point. They work fine and all, and I have them on my ship and they fire and do damage to the enemy, etc...

However, when I hover over them on my ship's weapons HUD, they say phased polaron dual cannons. When I bring up my "available skills" menu to place items on my power tray, they list the weapons as well and also say phased polarons. Phased polarons have a different proc.

Doesn't appear to affect the weapon at all. It's a title/name issue. Also, I think the icon looks more like a single cannon than a double cannon. I don't recall noting that at the time, but as I type this it seems (in hindsight) that it looked a little funny.

Comments

• Options
    cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Don't upgrade on Holodeck if you haven't already, copy your character to Tribble first.

If it all goes well, Holodeck would be fine. If it doesn't, you wont waste the time taken collecting them.

:)

Either way, it needs sorting...