Disable Online?

13»

Comments

• Options
    lystentlystent Member Posts: 1,019
    edited October 2014
    vipercg wrote: »
    lol... new patch notes

Lockout/Immunity period from affected by "Out of Control" increased from 6 seconds to 10 seconds.

now its 10 seconds.... that's just great. I guess i should just scrap all my t5 ships, since they are virtually useless now in pvp.

couple scenarios.. Tractor beam -> ionic turbulence (if they dont hit polarize, you have them trapped for 10 + seconds and disabled) Your pretty much guaranteed to die if someone alpha / vapes during this time.

Disable engines -> ionic turbulence (trapped for 10 seconds).. killed by an alpha strike/vape

pulse probe -> ionic turbulence (possible trapped for 10 seconds)... killed by an alpha strike/vape

And heaven forbid... another player does the same thing to you... so now your disabled for 20 seconds. Your dead by sci beams.

Oh and any of you guys been hit by Selia's antiproton surgical strikes 3? it hurts... bad...

Way to favor gameplay over money Cryptic... yet again.
  • Options
    thisslerthissler Member Posts: 2,055 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lystent wrote: »
    Way to favor gameplay over money Cryptic... yet again.

So wait, they gave 4 more seconds of immunity to the ability, and he's mad?

Just can't please some people.
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    thissler wrote: »
    So wait, they gave 4 more seconds of immunity to the ability, and he's mad?

Just can't please some people.

I thought it was just because I had just woke up and hadn't had the caffeine/nicotine mix to get my day started...but uh, it was a case of it being "nerfed" and the complaint offered as if it was "buffed"...

...maybe I should just go back to sleep, it's going to be one of those days, eh?

Ugh, and I forgot about the 300 seconds...
  • Options
    ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Virus,

your new forum signature makes me laugh tears and scares the TRIBBLE out of me at the same time. :D

New official IC sig!
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

• Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Heh, I had to switch from her...she was giving me nightmares...lol. I mean, could you imagine - you're at the mall, not really paying attention, and she steps out in front of you? Think I'd jump less if it was a rottweiler, heh...

So uh, getting back to all the Disable stuff - just what's supposed to do anything for it? Guess I'd just run into it on light or even medium...but a heavy dosage of it is just a trip.

Disable, disable, disable, scramble, disable, disable, scramble, disable, disable, scramble...

I was actually thankful when somebody came along and shredded me with 35k+ Surgical3's just to put me out of my misery at the time....lol.
  • Options
    vipercgvipercg Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hello

I posted a video relating to this topic. It is pretty self-explanatory! Shows the current state of the game.

http://youtu.be/3FDE8CAoiOA

Be sure to check it out and comment if you agree/disagree with my findings :cool:

At this current time, I find Star Trek Online to be unplayable.

This other video also shows it at 3:40.... it's ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akBp0ji8dKc#t=220