test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Free Event Lobi from Grym

zeratkzeratk Member Posts: 409
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I get none of the Free Lobi from the Grym NPC. Neither on ESD, nor at First City. He just tells he has nothing to offer.
There are free slots on the inventory!

DR Celebrations
This is Crypticverse... :mad:
Post edited by zeratk on

Comments

• kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    zeratk wrote: »
    I get none of the Free Lobi from the Grym NPC. Neither on ESD, nor at First City. He just tells he has nothing to offer.
    There are free slots on the inventory!

It's because some people doesn't care to read.
    >
    Friday October 24, Saturday October 25, and Sunday October 26 between 12:00AM and 11:59PM PDT.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9001223
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • zeratkzeratk Member Posts: 409
    edited October 2014
    It's because some people doesn't care to read.
    >

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9001223

According to the german news it shall be available for 5hrs already. Other players report they got it already.
  • grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's available in 5 hours (well, 5 and a half from the moment of this post).

Maybe other players are trying to trick people?

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
    edited October 2014
    grylak wrote: »
    It's available in 5 hours (well, 5 and a half from the moment of this post).

Maybe other players are trying to trick people?

Well, if its not the NPC that is bugged, maybe there german event news are "bugged" instead....
  • sthom1968sthom1968 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just picked some up from Earth Spacedock. My KDF toon isn't getting anything though, and my Rommie (also Fed) doesn't have the mission to get lobi from Grym showing up. Another Cryptic ****-up?

Update: My other Fed toon isn't getting the mission either. Is this a once-per-account giveaway that they haven't made clear?
  • rabin26rabin26 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    sthom1968 wrote: »
    Update: My other Fed toon isn't getting the mission either. Is this a once-per-account giveaway that they haven't made clear?

Yes it's once per account, whichever toon you first logged into.

There have been some in-game reports of some toons not being able to get it; a possible work-around is to try on a toon of a different faction to see if that works.
    edited October 2014
    Yeah worked with the first toon you logged in at all today. This info belongs into the event announcement!
  • therealgurutherealguru Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Problem is that in game wwhen you check the journal, the event is note as "started"
    that's why it's confusing and some people have got them already. I know one german for sure but seems other people also
    My Dm videos - My Yt channel

My Wordpress Blog - Blogger

In Space, drinking or piloting, you must choose ! If you drink, put on the autopilot ;)
  • lored2deathlored2death Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm not getting any mission showing up on any of my characters. I have gone to Grym with every character i have and nooooothing.
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited October 2014
    [System] [LegacyFloaterMsg] Free Lobi is available!

[Mission] Acquired mission: Free Lobi Available

[Mission] "Free Lobi Available" complete!

No Lobi - going to wait until noon before I get dissapointed in Cryptic again.
  • qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Collected ok on 1 account, but unable to on my other (9 characters, mixed factions)

EDIT*

Ok finally got my Lobi, turns out you can only collect the Lobi on the 1st character you log into game with. It will automatically appear in that characters mission log.
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • steventhebadshotsteventhebadshot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well I hadno problem getting them from Grym on esd with one of my Fed's nor on Qu'noS the first day, but on Saturday I could only get it with a Fed on ESD. Also Grym is not on First City at all. Today I got them at ESD only and Grym still isn't in the city...
  • wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The lobi mission is buggy if u ask me ive had to collect it on diffrent chars each day so far
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • autobotgoldbugautobotgoldbug Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    worked fine the first day
    could not get it to work again