test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Next Logical "Exploit" To Whack

culmenationculmenation Member Posts: 0 Arc User
So great job ganking the whole progressing with specialization faster exploit.
Now Cryptic you have to squash another exploit!

I will not go into details, but a small fraction of players have been exploiting the exchange system to move refined dilithium from one character to another within their account!

Clearly this is not working as intended!
You must now remove alot of the refined dilithium and the various mods that were purchased with it
and chastise the player base for daring to exceed that 8000 a day limit!
Post edited by culmenation on

Comments

• opo98opo98 Member Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So great job ganking the whole progressing with specialization faster exploit.
    Now Cryptic you have to squash another exploit!

I will not go into details, but a small fraction of players have been exploiting the exchange system to move refined dilithium from one character to another!

Clearly this is not working as intended!
    You must now remove alot of the refined dilithium and the various mods that were purchased with it
    and chastise the player base for daring to exceed that 8000 a day limit!

Don't forget they nerfed all the queue rewards and made them boring HP grindfests!

Cause obviously those old STFs and queue materials were exploits! :rolleyes:
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I will not go into details, but a small fraction of players have been exploiting the exchange system to move refined dilithium from one character to another within their account!

Right man but pls. don’t give them any ideas. All this nerfing hammer and exploit paranoia Cryptic has unleashed with the latest patch showed one thing:

They have hardly any idea what’s going on in the game they have created and gosh that’s sad and crepy.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Right man but pls. don’t give them any ideas. All this nerfing hammer and exploit paranoia Cryptic has unleashed with the latest patch showed one thing:

They have hardly any idea what’s going on in game and gosh that’s sad and crepy.

This is a function they are aware of...

however, since it does not give anyone any particular benefit, they've chosen to ignore.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    anazonda wrote: »
    This is a function they are aware of...

however, since it does not give anyone any particular benefit, they've chosen to ignore.

pff oh.. lucky me then....
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    pff oh.. lucky me then....
    They also chose to ignore the Tour ;) .
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.