What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Canon 116 Model Please?

2»

Comments

• khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2014
    aethon3050 wrote: »
    Honestly, I don't care if they are the canon model, as long as they get rid of that stupid, glowy TRIBBLE at the end that no one ever asked for.

On all the high-tier phaser rifles.

After all, I've yet to hear anyone say, "Man, I love this weird, glowy TRIBBLE they plastered all over the end of my otherwise nice-looking phaser rifle!"

I've been asking for this since beta. It ruins all the weapon models. I actually stopped using Fed rifles for a long time just because I hate that so much, which is a shame because I like the actual models of the weapons I just can't understand why they felt the need to spoil them with ****ing glowing tips.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • vladdievladdie Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Can we also make it a bit smaller? It's literally as tall as my average female captain. Scale it to the compression phaser rifle!
    Barihawk.jpg
  • startrek1warsstartrek1wars Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I support this thread and its intentions.

Canon 116B model please!
  • giveroffacialsgiveroffacials Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    +1,000,000

Given the cost in dil, rare mats, crafting skills and ec if you get this rifle it should be totally unique.
    Space the final frontier. These are the voyages of [your name here] on a five year mission to gain one level after the delta rising xp nerf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    And I'd love to see the TNG movie era rifle model used for a good weapon (it's essentially the "standard-issue" phaser rifle now).

I think the R&D system would be a logical way to customize the appearance of weapons. And you can extend it to space weapons, as well- maybe I want pink disruptors?