test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

exchange not posting items

2»

Comments

• kthangkthang Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This is especially prevalent with items that do not belong in a category and you can only find them through searching 'All'. And this bug has been here since the beginning and I have reported it a bloody long time ago.

I was here for the beta and launch, and almost none of the bugs I have reported over the years have been resolved unless they were critical. Bugs stack, and codes get very messy when you do not fix bugs. If you get intertwining bugs then you end up lost and you either have to a) rewrite the code or b) the game will simply just not work one day.

And I am not joking, I have seen applications at work that's been patched for 12 years and never really fixed. One day we could not even log in.
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This is just to show how hilarious the bugs on the exchange can be. I have posted several salvaged tech on the exchange for 447,000. I also recently posted 2 for 445,000. After doing so, my 447,000 price units started selling. So yeah....
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.