test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kazon Carrier

xxxseadog117xxxxxxseadog117xxx Member Posts: 131 Arc User
:D pls make playable w/ kazon raider frigate pets pls :D
Kurland Here Kurland Here This is Kurland Kurland Kurland Here Kurland, Do you copy?

chiyoumiku wrote: »
Here's a Tissue for your Issue.
Post edited by xxxseadog117xxx on

Comments

• fallenhawkfallenhawk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    NO! leave it with the Kazon .
    [SIGPIC]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Badbones/Mysig.png[/SIGPIC]
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • xxxseadog117xxxxxxseadog117xxx Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    B-but... the use of TOS phasers...
    Kurland Here Kurland Here This is Kurland Kurland Kurland Here Kurland, Do you copy?

chiyoumiku wrote: »
    Here's a Tissue for your Issue.
  • aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    That thing should have been Dreadnaught class & size .
    My warbird dwarfs it and that's just not right after it was shown to be such a behemoth on Voyager .
  • moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
    edited October 2014

You are a frakking jerk, you know that?

I hope Q transmorphs you into a Horta forever.

:mad:
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It really wouldn't surprise me if we eventually get one.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    B-but... the use of TOS phasers...

That they do! I wonder if they stole them off of the JJ-Prize that is supposed to be coming to a lock box soon?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,864 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    That they do! I wonder if they stole them off of the JJ-Prize that is supposed to be coming to a lock box soon?

Good luck with that one lol
    Can't have a honest conversation because of a white knight with power
  • drreverenddrreverend Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It really wouldn't surprise me if we eventually get one.

Given how the Kazon Raider is taking the spot of the Mirror ships in the current lockbox, I imagine that future lockboxes will have the Kazon Cruiser and Carriers in them, as well as other odds and ends that really don't deserve to be the "big prize." Like Malon ships.

I also expect at some point a Duty Officer Pack similar to the Romulan Survivor one with a Talaxian freighter instead of the Sulaban one.
  • drreverenddrreverend Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    aelfwin1 wrote: »
    My warbird dwarfs it and that's just not right after it was shown to be such a behemoth on Voyager .

Matter of perspective. Voyager isn't that big of a ship. Put an Intrepid or Prometheus next to a Kazon Carrier in-game some time.
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,882 Arc User
    edited October 2014

I hate Kazons so my vote is NO. It looks like a 3rd world ugly ship on Star Trek era.

However, what about a JUPITER starship dreadnought or similar?
    DUwNP.gif

• lordkhoraklordkhorak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The Kazon were supposed to be so pathetic that their entire tech base was stolen from the Trabe, and the Borg literally just killed them because they weren't worthy of assimilation. Their conception came from the idea of a spacebourne street gang.

They suffer the same problem with me as the Original Series time travel episodes....my top of the line, modern Starfleet vessel should go through these chumps like a bad curry through a dog.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    I hate Kazons so my vote is NO. It looks like a 3rd world ugly ship on Star Trek era.

However, what about a JUPITER starship dreadnought or similar?

Again with the Jupiter? I STILL don't see why people want that thing...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • fireseeedfireseeed Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    aelfwin1 wrote: »

Well STO have never got the sizing right for their ships, why would they start now in Delta Rising :P

The Pralor and Cravic ships scaled wrong as well, they were gigantic compared to Voyager.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    drreverend wrote: »
    Given how the Kazon Raider is taking the spot of the Mirror ships in the current lockbox, I imagine that future lockboxes will have the Kazon Cruiser and Carriers in them, as well as other odds and ends that really don't deserve to be the "big prize." Like Malon ships.

I also expect at some point a Duty Officer Pack similar to the Romulan Survivor one with a Talaxian freighter instead of the Sulaban one.
    Yeah, that also seems like a safe bet.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • admiralcarteradmiralcarter Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Again with the Jupiter? I STILL don't see why people want that thing...

Our new Fleetadmirals need their flying office in space.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Star Trek Online Intro HD [3rd Fleet Anniversary]