test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

General Bugs

captdragonvipercaptdragonviper Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Since the DR release I have noticed use issues going on:

1st the icon for the system tray, HUD and mission briefing screen are off, the icons are looking smashed in the tray while seeing a empty space in the game, does make it hard to know what the icons are at times and a bit annoying looking in the bank too. as for the HUD the ship icon is small and shifted to the upper left corner under the shield icon, which is also distorted too, where the shields are divided for each arc and not sure at time if I'm losing power to the shields or not. When bring up and mission or talking with a NPC, the NPC is good but the image to show the viewscreen or the foreground is off and moved to the upper left corner of the box. this is on all my characters not just one.

2nd PVE queues, having problems wit the game play, first the Infected: The Conduit Advanced arc line ends the game after about 10 to 15 minutes, will play the game fight off the guards Borg ships (which I think has more added, now fighting 4 Spheres and a cube), once complete start attacking the Nanite Transfer Node and the Cube ship. finish off the Cube and start attacking the small Nanite Generators, destroy all four in good time while other keep the spheres and probes busy to focus on the Nanite Generator the message comes up stating that the mission has failed and rewards the marks about 7 omega marks. the message stating that we failed to clear the system. just odd that it ends the queue so early when good progress made, just sad. another queue seeing problems with is the Cure Found Advanced, start the mission when the Borg assimilated Raptor and Bird of Prey start attacking the I.K.S. Kang, noticed that none of the Borg ships shields dropped once as you're attacking the ships hard with everything, I'm on my character Dragos Viperous, using Assault Cruiser with Nukara Strikeforce sets, both (including shields/impulse/deflectors & Hyper dual beams/Particle Converter/Web mines) and Refracting Tetryon weapons (from Nukara Reputations system) all mark 11 & 12 levels, was not making any progress on the shields of the Borg vessels.

3rd, not sure what happened last night while playing the game I did a few queues (as noted above) and the Tholian Red Alert, went to K-7 station to unload a few things on the bank and look around and make changes to some new BOFF that I just added to the list, finished with the changes and started to look at something else when the game just shut down without doing anything and got a error box asking what i was doing when game closed down. restarted the game had to do a force restart on the logging screen. Not sure what I did to cause that, was just odd. I know could not be the vitural memory issue, i usual restart or shut off the PC before I play STO to have a fresh memory for the game (after some issues in the past with memory... blue screen :( )

System:

Windows XP SP 3
Pentium Dual-Core CPU t4200 2ghz
don't remember rest of the hardware setups, pc a bit glitchy since last night error.

CaptnDragonViper