test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

exchange bug

prestonpoolprestonpool Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have 6 groups of 10 improved cannon tech on exchange for 1.6 million and a group of 100 on for 16 million but it has not shown up on the exchange. I posted them several hours ago and they are still not being posted. I even went so far as taking them off the exchange and re posting them and still they are not showing up
Post edited by prestonpool on

Comments

• prestonpoolprestonpool Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ok I figured it out you have to search on rank under Lietenant in order to find these, so there is a bug as you can't search for them at any rank
  • calaminthacalamintha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ok I figured it out you have to search on rank under Lietenant in order to find these, so there is a bug as you can't search for them at any rank

The exchange is (still) horribly broken. Often you get no hits with an exact search but you find the item by doing a more general one. Always do multiple searches just in case the exchange fails to find the cheapest items the first time. I don't think they can fix it or they would have done so years ago. They'd need to redo the whole thing.
  • chuamishaelchuamishael Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    its already one day, my items are still not appearing on the exchange :(
  • truewarpertruewarper Member Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Check your inventory...they might be there.

For me, I am no longer able to post items for sale. The system outright rejects any item I place for selling.
    52611496918_3c42b8bab8.jpg
    Departing from Sol *Earth* by Carlos A Smith,on Flickr
    SPACE---The Last and Great Frontier. A 14th-year journey
    Vna res, una mens, unum cor et anima una. Cetera omnia, somnium est.