test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elite Fleet Adaptive Resilient Shield Array Mk XII [Cap]x2 [ResB] [Adapt] bugging

13»

Comments

• chrisofborgchrisofborg Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I can confirm that the [Elite Fleet Adaptive Regenerative Shield Array Mk XIV [Adapt] [Cap]x2 [Reg]] is also experiencing this issue. Doing Delta patrols and no adaptation occurs at all.

No shield FX for adaptation and no buff icon appears. I had almost forgotten what it looked like until someone else in an STF had their adaptation fx trigger...

Handle -- Christopher@Locutus7
  • sf911sf911 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    After having had this upgrade bug on my first set, I eventually purchased a second set of shields and was able to upgrade them without braking them this time.
  • chrisofborgchrisofborg Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I've tried the "Switch ships while on the same map" trick and that appears to work, but that's an unfeasible workaround. I've switched to my old Omega set for the time being. I tried testing some alternate sets on Tribble (that are not yet bound), but the new icons for everything just makes it a headache...
    edited January 2015
    Whilst now I managed to upgrade mine and they still adapt...now when parsing it appears that the bleedthrough is 10% instead of 5%. Anyone else having this issue?
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    sorry to dig up this thread. i wanted to know if these problems are solved now
    edited May 2015
    Yes, they appear to have been solved.
    Some of us, however, had to buy (and upgrade) new fleet shields to fix the problem as the old ones did not appear to fix themselves.
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ok, thx :)
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    How's about someone fix the Elite Plasma-Infused (Spire) [W->S]x2 too, while they're at it?!
    3lsZz0w.jpg