Level 60 = No Ker'rat:

Comments

• riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    No Level 60 Ker'rat.

First reaction http://i.imgur.com/TwkMGIp.png
  • gekosuxnutzgekosuxnutz Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Any word from the devs about this f**k up?

Or do they want to remove kerrat and similar zones so we're forced to play their "sweet" new stfs? :P

If I cant have kerrat as a level 60, really no point playing STO anymore. There is absolutely NO end game content at all. PvP is so f**king messed up and unblanaced, only the maschosists continue to play it.

End game content requires a very healthy PvP community, something craptic fails to acknowledge.

Since we got TRIBBLE for pvp, ker'rat is the only fun thing left at end game.
  • antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Judging by there rebalancing of pve (which is good).

We are likely to get a 60 Kerrat (if we get one)... with 10x the borg that chase everyone around with 6mil Hit point probes. It will likely be unfun anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • tfomegatfomega Member Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Any word from the devs about this f**k up?

Or do they want to remove kerrat and similar zones so we're forced to play their "sweet" new stfs? :P

If I cant have kerrat as a level 60, really no point playing STO anymore. There is absolutely NO end game content at all. PvP is so f**king messed up and unblanaced, only the maschosists continue to play it.

End game content requires a very healthy PvP community, something craptic fails to acknowledge.

Since we got TRIBBLE for pvp, ker'rat is the only fun thing left at end game.

They remove it and I am gone... simple as that. I am only doing their precious little new pve, but I was seriously going insane (as my fleet can attest to via the gripes I was making about Pve) with the mind numbing game play I was doing as I was working through the missions and content.

I AM NOT A FAN OF PWE!!!!
    MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2010
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    How many folks are actually anywhere near 60?

This is the most brutally tediously heinously insert a bunch of negative adjectives slow leveling I have ever done in a game...it's actually making me not want to play with just how bad it is. Sure the patrols might be repeatable, but they were barely playable to begin with much less having any replayability.

What's the secret? Alcohol or some other illicit substances?
  • gekosuxnutzgekosuxnutz Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Imagining each ship you kill has cryptic devs on it helps.

ALcohol helps too.
  • rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited October 2014

This is the most brutally tediously heinously insert a bunch of negative adjectives slow leveling I have ever done in a game...it's actually making me not want to play with just how bad it is. Sure the patrols might be repeatable, but they were barely playable to begin with much less having any replayability.

play on elite for more exp. Borg red alerts give lots of exp and are crazy easy. System patrols give great exp.
  • riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Dunno. I'm level 55 and a half, without too much effort.
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    rmy1081 wrote: »
    play on elite for more exp. Borg red alerts give lots of exp and are crazy easy. System patrols give great exp.

Hrmm, four times the exp per mob without it taking any longer...heh, thanks for that. I'm such a PVE nub...sitting there getting 50 for Frigates and 298 for Battleships waiting on them to spawn, wishing they'd just spawn all the waves at once so I could get it over with - running them over and over again to the point that I just didn't want to play anymore...
    Dunno. I'm level 55 and a half, without too much effort.

It's not about effort...it's about bored to tears time wasting.

Trakkia on Elite didn't require any more effort, but it was near four times the reward. Would have been doing it over and over and over...ready to uninstall.
  • bwemobwemo Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited October 2014

A bunch of us had missions, be it episodes patrols or doff missions saved. Talking like 80+ missions here, so even after the exp nerf we started at 53-56. I don't know what others did, as there were lv 60's within 2-3 hours of the servers going back up, I assume they were doing the same + massively spamming PvE as the exp per STF (even easy) isn't horrible for the time invested.

4-8 Pandas wound up rotating in and out of kerrat, some of us stayed there for literal hours capping 2-3 ship masterys while we were there. 5 people, teamed, on follow, combonation of faw and tbr boats doing circles around kerrat is surprisingly good exp, esp considering it all counts for masterys. There was little to no pvp in kerrat even when both sides had showings in the same zone, it was literally a punish the borg fest, with the occasional accidental pvp kill to 5 ships with tbr on follow. I think I spent 5 hrs there, 2 of them I was just following bieber or truth and spamming every ability on my ship on spacebar. Worked real well.

Oh and if you get 60 in Kerrat you don't get kicked out, so that could possibly be a way to "fix" the no 60 kerrat problem till its actually fixed if you have a dedicated never leave kerrat character.
  • rake0321rake0321 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Even PvP Q's are down for me...no Ker'rat and no Q's...

QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bareelbareel Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Tom likes a pressed Cuban with roast beef and American cheese.
    Rick likes ham & swiss with bacon on a croissant.
    Harry likes bologna on white bread.

Do they go to a forum to argue that the other guys aren't actually eating sandwiches?

No, they use twitter.

http://www.wnyc.org/story/sandwich-or-notasandwich-twitter/
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,521 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    People are willing to quit over a single random PvPvE location?

Seriously people... what is the draw to Ker'rat? Spawn camping people who can't last two seconds? There's mor to this game than Ker'rat people. I mean seriously... its almost looking like the early days of MySpace. How people can stay there for hours on end... I don't know.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited October 2014

Most of us hit 60 in the first 4 hours of DR launch.

I am half way done with my ship specializations as well.

D,
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
  • jpf2012jpf2012 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    does any one remember when sto pvp was good ?

does any one remember a pvp update?

retirement is good

frack this game , goodbye to freinds here :((
  • dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited October 2014
    jpf2012 wrote: »
    frack This Game , Goodbye To Freinds Here :((

Can I Haz Ur Stuffs =)
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
  • pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Since this thread has been copied into the Gameplay Bug Reports section, this one will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.