test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So... when X2 doesn't do as well as LoR, will Cryptic learn?

124»

Comments

• kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    khan5000 wrote: »
    It's a game people...life is way too short to be freaking out about an online game. Yes I love this game and play it a lot and chill on the boards talking about it...but to me it's a game...something that is supposed to be fun...for my enjoyment. The minute this game stops being fun I'm gone. The minute I believe Cryptic and the Devs are waiting behind the bushes to beat me in the head, steal my money and do unmentionable stuff to me...is the moment I am gone.
    There's too many people here with a negative attitude about this game and the company and I always ask one question : Why do you play?
    "Cryptic is trying to nickel and dime us."
    "So why do you play?"

They're not trying to nickel and dime us, it only looks that way to some people because they come in here with certain expectations and when those are not met, they assume it's out of spite, when those expectations were never based in reality.

I hate to bring this up, but T5 connies. There are people here who think Cryptic is trying to force their deisgns on players and won't upgrade the older ships "because they are mean". Meanwhile, as I have said, time and time again, CBS said no. the IP holder said no. Cryptic's hands a tied. If they went behind CBS's back, BOOM, no more lisence, no more game.

"That CBS thing is just an excuse" tell that to the people who used to make the pen and paper RPG source book who had the license pulled because CBS didn't like the direction the books were going in.
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • ussinterceptussintercept Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    dooooooom

Seriously, you look like a two year old. You can't give constructive feed back, why the heck are they going to listen to them. BTW, constructive feed back is not "telling them what they want to hear" it's "telling them what they've done wrong, whith out cursing them out"

The troll calling someone a 2 year old. Yeah thats rich.
  • pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah this is now Closed
This discussion has been closed.