test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Expansion Maintenance (October 14, 2014)

167891012»

Comments

• rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Smirk said on twitter that there were internet issues at the office again yesterday, just like when that live stream failed a few weeks back.

They couldn't post anything even if they wanted to.

Trendy's posts were through her phone.

If you're going to be upset about something, be upset about what actually happened and not what you think happened.

Trendy seems to have no issue posting on this thread.

Even if only via her phone, wouldn't the right thing to do have been to post what was posted to twitter here as well?
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So...
    What's the upgrade token cost?
  • nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Y U NO PATCH NOTES.

i went on a class and got back since the maintenance started, yet no official patch notes. im sorry to say this but you should feel bad...

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/7010463-release-notes-october-14th%2C-2014
  • psychoplattpsychoplatt Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    smirk and trendy not famous enough to follow them on twitter - last time i looked THIS was the official Forum for sto - and if they even can run this i probably wasted my Money - but that was in other times with a community Manager that did his Job.
    nice u wasted so much time in your sig - i do not see it anyway :)
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Servers are back up and already looking pretty ropey.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    reyan01 wrote: »
    I'm curious about this too - perhaps someone who's been able to log in could put us out of our mysery?

Someone just posted a thread claiming 700 Zen....
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Wow, the delay in logging in. Already we're in trouble.
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    reyan01 wrote: »
    I'm curious about this too - perhaps someone who's been able to log in could put us out of our mysery?

I'm seeing it at 2,000 Zen for a four pack. 700 for a single.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Known Issues:
    • Fleet projects that require items such as Photon Torpedoes will not accept the required items to complete the project.
    • Some ship consoles cannot be reclaimed in the Reclaim Store once the ship is upgraded.

Uh ... those are both pretty freaking serious problems for many players.

I know the devs have done an AMAZING amount of work getting DR ready for today. And this launch had to be the priority. I'm not trying to make light of the overwhelming amount of hard work and effort that has gone into this expansion.

That said, if a fleet can't complete a project and the fleet is stuck with it in the queue or people who paid for a Lockbox or Lobi ship can't get the consoles they paid for then these problems need immediate attention before any other changes with the next update.
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Confirmed; 700 for one upgrade token (way too much), or 2000 for a pack of 4.

Edit: Now when do we find out who the contest winners are? I don't really want to start playing until I get my operations pack, but I refuse to buy it first in case I luck out and win it haha.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Green light is up but I'm going to wait an hour or so to let the initial rush die down, things will be less laggy then.
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Try one, unable to log in

Try two, disconnected from logging server.

Try three, still stuck.

We have another LoR type disaster on our hands.
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Operations Pack available for 12,500 Zen ! :)
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    xtern1ty wrote: »
    Green light is up but I'm going to wait an hour or so to let the initial rush die down, things will be less laggy then.

once i patch up im gonna go play neverwinter for a few hours let the rush die down then try logging in then
  • nyx219nyx219 Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's got a massive lag problem, probably from being bum-rushed by everyone. I've disconnected twice now.

Though so far, I really like the red-hue for DR on the character select screen. Not to dig at anyone, it's just the only thing I've been able to see so far, lol.
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8342699264/hAAC6E040/

This should come up during maintenance times!
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Maintenance has been completed! It's time to set a course for the Delta Quadrant!
This discussion has been closed.