test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Experincing an error with Steam's Servers. Please Try Again Later.

ksd2012ksd2012 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
there is a problem with the game interacting with the Steam Billing Server for purchasing Zen.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3uthhaooodaih9a/Screenshot%202014-10-10%2002.14.29.png?dl=0

some people also been having even more severe, though you arent taking monies and not giving monies back to us, it is tiresome when everyone wants to open boxes with that key sale
Post edited by ksd2012 on

Comments

• Options
    ander15ander15 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm getting that same error.

Hope it gets fixed soon, I'd planned on picking up some keys while they're discounted...
  • Options
    amonra777amonra777 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same here, hope devs see so we can continue giving them money.
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This happens several times a year. You need to contact Steam, as virtually every time this has happened it has stemmed from Steam's interface with PW's.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hey everyone,
    Sent this on to the team for investigation.

This is not working as intended, this is something we are looking attempting to correct.

Thanks for the reports and for your patience everyone!

I will update with more info as we get it.

~CaptainSmirk
  • Options
    ksd2012ksd2012 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    This happens several times a year. You need to contact Steam, as virtually every time this has happened it has stemmed from Steam's interface with PW's.

while Smirk works on it, how do i contact steam for billing problems?
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ksd2012 wrote: »
    while Smirk works on it, how do i contact steam for billing problems?
    At the top of the Steam website is a Support category.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The Steam Page should be fixed now and ZEN should now again be purchasable from the page.

Enjoy everyone!

And thank you for your patience :)

~CaptainSmirk
  • Options
    mightionnymightionny Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This issue is NOT resolved. I just tried to buy Zen in game from my Steam Wallet, and it says "Waiting for Steam to respond to your previous request...."

EDIT: After several minutes, it popped up "You cancelled your request." Uh, no I didn't...