test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Very rare Technicians dissapeared

dunmovyndunmovyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I am a Romulan Tactical flying a Tact Scmi. I logged in today and noticed all my Very Rare Technicans were missing.

I then tried to load my A2B build from the named ship setup and none of my six officers for the loadout were in my inventory.

They are just gone. I had no trouble logging in, and nothing else was missing.

Anyone else have this misfortune?
Post edited by dunmovyn on

Comments

• Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Well, on the bright side, now you'll have to learn to play the game without smashing the spacebar.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Well, on the bright side, now you'll have to learn to play the game without smashing the spacebar.

What's your ingame handle, I'd like to place you on ignore.
  • Options
    cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You are in a Scim, those things are much less effective A2Bed - the game is doing you a favour. Even if it shouldn't be doing that.

Raise a support ticket.
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    try doing an assignment... see if you can select them from there. if you can it's a display bug/lag or something...

happened to me last night when my roster was missing Hakeev (mirror uni)... freaked me out. But when I did an assignment I noticed he was selectable. I checked roster and still missing. Then by chance I clicked on the space tab and he was selectable for active duty...

try zoning... they should reappear.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    tigeraries wrote: »
    try doing an assignment... see if you can select them from there. if you can it's a display bug/lag or something...

happened to me last night when my roster was missing Hakeev (mirror uni)... freaked me out. But when I did an assignment I noticed he was selectable. I checked roster and still missing. Then by chance I clicked on the space tab and he was selectable for active duty...

try zoning... they should reappear.

It was a display issue I guess. I logged in toay and they were there. Thanks
  • Options
    giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    lucho80 wrote: »

you win

30 million ec have been deposited to your bank account

op: stop a2batting start playing the game.
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977