Install Arc
Options

Remove PvP in STO now.

124»

Comments

• Options
    furlong359furlong359 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If you removed Pvp, you wouldnt have a game left. People blast the stories apart in a few hours (if that), and then what do you have left? Pvp and nothing....
  • Options
    masterfiretrollmasterfiretroll Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    atlantra wrote: »
    Call me whatever you want. Anyone here would lose in PVP versus me now. Posting 3 to 9 month old videos and name calling are the only ways people fight me now... Notice how no one is eager to battle me... Ever...

So yeah...I worked on a few major games Starcraft, Command & conquer: Generals, Decent Freespace, Galactic civilizations II, Master of Orion II, and Freelancer. Mostly modding, advanced AI scripting, and total conversions to improve game play.

My own current personal games are Omega Force Hybrida and Event Solarisa (all 2D WRPG's not yet released). Funny how STO has an Omega Force... Thankfully no relation to my game. Still gave me an LOL.:D

I worked at activation for few years doing real modeling.. for Star Fleet command 3

so your saying is that you take other peoples work and change it....LOL
    OO no A script kitty lol...
  • Options
    atlantraatlantra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I worked at activation for few years doing real modeling.. for Star Fleet command 3
    Awesome!
    so your saying is that you take other peoples work and change it....LOL
    OO no A script kitty lol...

No no no. That's how I started off. I have 2 games from scratch thanks to a few classes I took. Nothing worth showing to be honest, it's 2D. LOL
    The dress is gold and white. Over 70% people says so. When viewed from a certain screen angle it appears blue and black. The dress displayed on amazon is a blue and black dress, but it's not the same dress in the picture. If you're seeing blue & black you're slightly colored blind. A normal upright screen = white and gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    masterfiretrollmasterfiretroll Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Okay, looks like this thread went down the tubes after all.

Thread closed.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.