test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purchasing Ops pack

chezmazterchezmazter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
So when I hit 'add to cart' on the Operations Pack, it only comes with Paypal and Skrill payment options. Does this mean I cannot purchase it with prepaid cards or direct credit card?
Post edited by chezmazter on

Comments

• dukeskyloaferdukeskyloafer Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    chezmazter wrote: »
    So when I hit 'add to cart' on the Operations Pack, it only comes with Paypal and Skrill payment options. Does this mean I cannot purchase it with prepaid cards or direct credit card?

Even if you don't have a PayPal account, you should be able to pay directly with credit card through PayPal.
  • aidy1972ukaidy1972uk Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited September 2014

I had same issue, for me it appeared that since I changed to life time sub, they've removed the card it was taking from.

Go to your account and add a payment method, should work then.

*EDIT*

Sorry, I ended up having to pay via PayPal because Arc wouldn't let me add a card. (internal error I believe it was)

However, it could be your issue so worth a try.
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Even if you don't have a PayPal account, you should be able to pay directly with credit card through PayPal.

This is correct. just hit paypal, go to the paypal page and choose Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• chezmazterchezmazter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    askray wrote: »
    This is correct. just hit paypal, go to the paypal page and choose Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit

Thanks to all the replies :)
  • pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Reported this to our Engineers and they are looking into adding the alternate payment options for pack purchases.

We hope to have those options added soon, but for the time being, PayPal should offer an alternate option to use your Credit/Debit Card.

Sorry for the confusion and thank you for your patience everyone!

~CaptainSmirk
  • generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited September 2014
    Hey Smirk, question tho... is the Operations Pack going to be obtainable through the Z-store in game, like the Legacy Pack???
  • razorwalkerrazorwalker Member Posts: 160 Media Corps
    edited September 2014
    Hey Smirk, question tho... is the Operations Pack going to be obtainable through the Z-store in game, like the Legacy Pack???

^^ This ^^ And also, Will the price remain $124.99 USD as the main price or will it go up? Thanks :)
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,670 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Reported this to our Engineers and they are looking into adding the alternate payment options for pack purchases.

We hope to have those options added soon, but for the time being, PayPal should offer an alternate option to use your Credit/Debit Card.

~CaptainSmirk

:: Cough :: STEAM :: Cough ::
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • cryptkeeper0cryptkeeper0 Member Posts: 989 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    :: Cough :: STEAM :: Cough ::
    That would tip the scales for me.
  • johnstewardjohnsteward Member Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited September 2014

since you seem to buy everything I have a pair of old socks maybe you wanna buy those for say 100 €?
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited September 2014

They added the LoR pack to the Cryptic Store, so eventually it will probably also hit the C-Store.

I think the Z-Store is NWS only... Though I have only been in that game once, so I am not sure, but I know for sure it's not in STO.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • adwynythadwynyth Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I use neither ARC nor Steam. Please include at least one option that doesn't require me to "own the game" via ARC or Steam.

I can buy Zen just fine via the normal ARC website, but not the Operations Pack.
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,903 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    adwynyth wrote: »
    I use neither ARC nor Steam. Please include at least one option that doesn't require me to "own the game" via ARC or Steam.

I can buy Zen just fine via the normal ARC website, but not the Operations Pack.

I did.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online

added Delta to the cart

chose skrill signed in with game credentials.. everything else was billing. one thing. my CC has an international block so if yours does call to get it lifted first
    sig.jpg
  • bytingfangsbytingfangs Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Paypal told me I couldn't use my credit card. Same with Skrill. :mad:
  • bytingfangsbytingfangs Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Paypal told me I couldn't use my credit card. Same with Skrill. :mad:

I couldn't gift a pack to a friend either.
  • bazagbazag Member Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    There is no real way to Gift.

They would have to log in on their account and then use your CC to pay.

If you are having problems with your CC talk to whomever your CC is with. Bank, financial institution or prepaid CC issuer. They should have a contact number in the small print somewhere on the card.
  • cryptkeeper0cryptkeeper0 Member Posts: 989 Arc User
    edited September 2014

~CaptainSmirk

:( well looks like I can't no explanation why just I can't... Paypal is really pissing me off I've bought through them before but no not today. :mad: