test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DOFF COmmendation Tiers not ranking up when complete

prynnceprynnce Member Posts: 98 Arc User
edited September 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Doff commendations tiers for all categories are not ranking up, ie my development is 50426/50,000 and science is 5322 of 2500. Is this a known bug or is the a character data issue? The store is not opening either.

[7:27] [System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #2,694,634.

[7:27] [System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #2,694,637.
Post edited by prynnce on

Comments

• Options
    trelane87trelane87 Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Have you gone to Lieutenant Ferra at the academy? I believe he has a special option for situations like this, I think it's last option in the main menu.
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    For Federation go to Starfleet Academy and talk to Lieutenant Ferra inside the kiosk in the room you do the daily lore mission (I thin the building is at the north west corner of the map). He will have an option to update your commendation tracks. Choose the track you are having trouble in and it should update and give you any rewards associated with it, and any others you think might not be registering with correctly. Your problem is the exact reason why this feature was added a long time ago.

For KDF characters talk to S'stas. He is in the building to the left as you enter standing on a platform near the exchange console.

For Romulans/Remans talk to Centurion Velarr in the room on the north east of the map straight across from the Admiral's office. (I don't remember if she has the option to update commendation tracks, but if not go to your allied academy and talk to their contact.)
  • Options
    mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ^ And if that doesn't work, check your Skills screen to see if there is a flashing Skills Invalid message. That error seems to block any sort of progression that has to do with accumulating points or ranking up. If you've got it then you can do a free respec to slap your character data back into shape.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.