test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CE Event graphics...

truewarpertruewarper Member Posts: 928 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Graphical and Sound Issues
I just recently played the Subject title, earlier today, and I noticed my beam fire couldn't been seen near the CE entity, at a good half through the game. The only time I was able see them physically, is when there was some distance (like around 9+kms). Is this because of how many objects being generated on the screen?

This has happened before, but never so, at such at a per long period, that I have witnessed.
52611496918_3c42b8bab8.jpg
Departing from Sol *Earth* by Carlos A Smith,on Flickr
SPACE---The Last and Great Frontier. A 14th-year journey
Vna res, una mens, unum cor et anima una. Cetera omnia, somnium est.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    shailatshailat Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    truewarper wrote: »
    I just recently played the Subject title, earlier today, and I noticed my beam fire couldn't been seen near the CE entity, at a good half through the game. The only time I was able see them physically, is when there was some distance (like around 9+kms). Is this because of how many objects being generated on the screen?

This has happened before, but never so, at such at a per long period, that I have witnessed.

This has been reported a few times, they know and have no idea how to fix it

(I say this because its been 5 months and still no fix, although there is a official dev acknowledgement on it)

Official Dev Acknowledgement

Invisable weapons Season 9 Single Post 105

Invisable weapons Season 9
    ogew7.jpg
  • Options
    omegasprimeomegasprime Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    truewarper wrote: »

I have had this issue as well through out this event. I also had where everything goes black, except the enemy and ally indicators. My video drivers are up to date. I have two NVidia Geforce GTX 560M with 1.5 GB each
    AKA Primus01, Lifetime member since January 16, 2010
    Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core i7-5700
    RAM 32 GB
    2 Titan GTX 980M GDDR5 8 GB