• Options
    bridgernbridgern Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Join us: Resistance Is Futile
    Bridger.png
  • Options
    jtyme77jtyme77 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Well, with the 30 minute cooldown timers on the Delta and Tau Dewa patrol missions means we are going to have to work together in the queued events. The Elite Strike Force's primary focus is on the end game queued missions. You missed our STF Wednesday, though we still have our upcoming STF Friday and very popular STF Sunday coming up. Plenty of time to join the UFP and get in the action. Take a look at the first post or HERE for more information.
    Keenan.png
  • Options
    drbillmddrbillmd Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Long and interesting patch today. How do people feel about the changes?
    Bill.png
  • Options
    wesstanwesstan Member Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    In light of the recent passing of one of Star Trek's most notable and famed family members, UFP will be holding a memorial service for the late Leonard Nimoy, otherwise known as Ambassador Spock.
    https://ufplanets.com/events.php?do=view&id=3625

LLAP old friend!
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Looks like we will be seeing more of the Dominion in the future. Not a spoiler, just a guess :cool:
    Bill.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, the new Tier 6 Jem’Hadar Strike Ship sounds intriguing. Hopefully the Boff layout is as good as the Attack ship.
    It will be interesting to see how that performs in ISA and falls in on the DPS charts.
    Keenan.png
  • Options
    synthalesynthale Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    o.o
    10 chars
  • Options
    bridgernbridgern Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Join the Elite Strike Force - We fight until we can't fight any longer.
    Bridger.png
  • Options
    britsurfer2014britsurfer2014 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well I got my self one of those new T6 JHSS, so far, so good, testing atm, to whats the best layout ATB ot a drake or dragon build. But further testing is required.

This is one of the things we do at ESF, test new stuff :) Personally i like messing with new ships and gear :)
    ==Join the United Federation of Planets==
    Britsurfer.png
    ==Read about the UFPlanets Armada==
  • Options
    wesstanwesstan Member Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well I got my self one of those new T6 JHSS, so far, so good, testing atm, to whats the best layout ATB ot a drake or dragon build. But further testing is required.

This is one of the things we do at ESF, test new stuff :) Personally i like messing with new ships and gear :)

Well,

i personally believe that A2B is inferior due to the loss of auxiliary power. There is also a neat discussion about a build for the JHSS going on at our forums:
    https://ufplanets.com/showthread.php?49702-Set-up-for-the-Jem-Hadar-Strike-Ship
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I'm still working on my new Bug as well. And can't wait to try out the AP torp on it :cool:
    Bill.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Not that I need any more characters, but the Delta Recruit and rewards sound intriguing. It is nice that we're getting an extra character slot so we don't have to delete one. Hopefully we'll get some new players in game and that they'll check out the UFP. I know we will be running some leveling events and showing the new players the ropes, getting them ready for the end-game content as well.
    Keenan.png
  • Options
    wixibanwixiban Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Would you like to be a part of a STO fleet with a great bunch of guys 'n' gals.

Are you going to be creating a new Alt or coming back for Delta Recruitment.

Then head over to the UFP and sign uo today.

The Galaxy Needs You :D
    Wixiban.png
  • Options
    silynn1silynn1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If you are yearning to do (and learn) about STFs... these guys are the best.

Wednesdays and Sundays are special days for the ESF members in the UFP. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    STF Sunday today!
    Always a great chance to get those marks your needing
    ESF will be there to assist in making this a success

Apply today at http://www.ufplanets.com
    Britsurfer.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Looking forward to getting the AP toro today, can't wait to see what it can do :)
    Bill.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    So many rumors about, we reached out to Cryptic Studios ourselves for official word. You can see our news feed HERE . With the upcoming new episode, Pilot Specialization and Delta Recruits, looks like STO is not going offline anytime soon. :D

I am looking forward to Season 10 to see what end-game content is in STO-re!
    Keenan.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I am looking forward to Season 10 and fighting the iconians in space and hopefully ground as well :)
    Britsurfer.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Just checking in from the Bahamas. Have fun gaming everybody.
    Bill.png
  • Options
    billguarnerebillguarnere Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    STF Wednesday tonight! https://ufplanets.com/events.php?do=view&id=3674
    Always a great chance to get all the marks you need and have alot of fun while doing it.

Still plenty of time left for you to join!

Apply today at http://ufplanets.com
    Ashley.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    UFPAC was great fun today. Congrats to all those who received awards and promotions!
    Bill.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    STF's and other Endgame content hosted and ran by members that know what they are doing and how to get the optionals.

If you would like to be apart of that, head over to http://www.ufplanets.com - The Galaxy Needs You
    Britsurfer.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Getting ready for Delta Recruitment? Come join the UFP and level up with the best!
    Bill.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Joining a Fleet at level 30 with your Delta Recruit and you'll get character and account wide rewards.
    Also, why go it alone? We have plenty of active members to join up with.
    Check out the first post to find out how.
    Keenan.png
  • Options
    wixibanwixiban Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Delta Recruits are well under way at the UFP - if you would like to join and interact with a great bunch of Guys 'n' Girls then head over to http://www.UFPlanets.com
    Wixiban.png
  • Options
    thexpl0r3rthexpl0r3r Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Whether you are KDF or Starfleet we can offer you a place and a team just for fun, or to learn basics or advance\endgame gameplay with our top division, Elite Strike Force.

We are very active fleet with plenty of events and a numerous experienced player base always willing to help.

Check our forum and our events.

Join UFP!
    Thexpl0r3r.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    STF's and other Endgame content hosted and ran by ESF members that know what they are doing and how to get the optionals.

If you would like to be apart of that, head over to http://www.ufplanets.com - The Galaxy Needs You
    Britsurfer.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I hope everyone is having fun leveling up their Delta Recruit. Enjoy this break during server maintanence.....then back to the grindstone :cool:
    Bill.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    The Iconian Resistance Reputation sounds intriguing, looking forward to more end game content especially on my Delta Recruit. :P
    Keenan.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    STF Sunday occurs later today. Come check it out and see what you've been missing.
    Bill.png