test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Un-useable KDF outfit slots

darpinkdarpink Member Posts: 341 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Problem: Can't use, modify or rename some of my KDF outfit slots.

This problem is nearly a year old for me. The problem was put on the "Known Issues" list back around the first of the year (2014). It was then on the patch notes as an issues that was going to be fixed with the patch that week (can't remember the exact date). The problem has never been fixed and has never been put back on the "Known Issues" list.

I have 2 KDF characters. Between the 2 I have a total of 10 outfit slots. One character can wear, modify and rename 2 of the 5 slots on that character and my other one can wear, modify and rename 3 of the 5 on that character. So, I can only use 5 of the 10 outfits.

I've tried renaming, modifying and wearing them to no avail. No matter what I do I still get an error message that says "Outfit uses invalid parts". But none of the outfits are using anything invalid. I can go into the modify screen and reset everything to "Default" and still get a message saying "Outfit uses invalid parts".

I bought those extra outfit slots with ZEN!!!! Since it's been a year and you have FAILED to fix the problem, can I get a REFUND of the ZEN I spent and was NOT easy for me to acquire?
If no refund then can you make a way for us to DELETE un-useable outfit slots?
Would be the decent thing to do since fixing the issue is obviously beyond your abilities.
Oh and Branflakes says "be patient"......been a year.....that patient enough for you?
Thanks.
Post edited by darpink on

Comments

• Options
    darpinkdarpink Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Original post is now a week old and no response or acknowledgement of any kind from the Devs or anyone else for that matter.

Pretty sad that Cryptic ignores their players in such a way. We waste our money on things in this game and Cryptic just flat out does not care! All they want is to put that money in their pocket and laugh at us foolish players......all the way to the bank.

I bet if I was trolling or if I used profanity in this post it would get some attention. Because profanity is wrong whereas TRIBBLE poor customer service, lies and ripping people off is perfectly ok. Right Cryptic?
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    therealfluffytherealfluffy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Add me to that list. The patch in question fixed the three first outfit slots on my KDF chars but the remaining slots are still unusable.