test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Misc. Cruiser Costume Issues

shindaggershindagger Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Here are some issues I'm having with the ship tailor. I didn't notice these in the Master Index.

1) The Monarch saucer section for the Fleet Exploration Cruiser Retrofit does not display Fleet windows. If selected, the Monarch Saucer uses Type 1 windows instead.

2) The Envoy parts do not seem to be available for the Fleet Exploration Cruiser Retrofit. I'm not sure if this is intentional.

3) (Not a bug -- my mistake) **Attempting to use the Type 6 material on the Assault Cruiser results in a 2,500 Zen charge.**

4) When attempting to change window types on the Assault Cruiser, the corresponding hull material is selected as well. (So selecting Type 1 windows changes the material to Type 1 regardless of which hull material is selected, similarly for Type 2, etc.)

I filed an in-game report, but I was wondering if anyone can confirm these issues.
Post edited by shindagger on

Comments

• corelogikcorelogik Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    shindagger wrote: »

...snip...

3) Attempting to use the Type 6 material on the Assault Cruiser results in a 2,500 Zen charge.

...snip...

I can't speak to the rest of them but for this one, that's normal.

If you don't own the Refit or Retrofit version of the ship that comes with the type 6 skin, there will be a Zen charge to obtain it. Once you own the Re/Retrofit ship, you can use that skin for "free" on all higher and/or lower versions of that same ship.

Some costuming options are only availble with the lower tier Re/Retro ship and some are pay to use.

P.S.
    This works for the consoles that come with many of the Re/Retrofit ships as well.
    "Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." ~ Me
    "There... are... four... lights!" ~Jean Luc Picard
  • shindaggershindagger Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thanks -- I wasn't aware of that for the ship materials. I've edited my original post.