test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Monthly Screenshot Contest: August - Submit Yours Now!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    godo3godo3 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Queen of Assimilation- Resistance is, after-all, Futile. ^^

w1cpi.jpg
  • Options
    antaamantaam Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    G131xuo.jpg
  • Options
    inflamedcoloninflamedcolon Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    "Sir, we have secured the ship. I repeat the ship is ours!"

BoardingAction_zpsf17fd387.jpg
    Here's my entry. This contest is the bane of Dominion ship owners since we lack a viewscreen, but they do have the head-mounted viewers for the vorta and the ship's first so let's use that instead. I'm a novice with photoshop, but hope it came out ok.

Edit: hopefully the image can be visible
  • Options
    bidzarbidzar Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Admiral, the bomb destroyed the gate!

Entry_zps08342c87.png
  • Options
    filemonafilemona Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My entry:
    Gm2gmwM.jpg
    These 2800 held by the Prophets were certainly braver/crazier than the rest.
    Jem'Hadar Attack Ship trying to take DS9 on its own and appropriate laughter
    @fereldenvstamriel: Tharal (Fed tac lvl 50), Fileippo (Rom-fed sci, lvl 21)
  • Options
    kryptkprkryptkpr Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Title:
    Joining the fight.

Photoshop .psd available upon request.

AugSScontestsubmission_zps5adb5af9.jpg
  • Options
    smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Dudes it's half way through September!

This thread needs closing.
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    mcakomxmcakomx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    smeeinn1t wrote: »
    Dudes it's half way through September!

This thread needs closing.

Starting August 15th, 2014, we begin our next Screenshot Contest for the month of August! This thread will remain open until the contest entry phase closes on September 15th.
  • Options
    smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    mcakomx wrote: »
    Starting August 15th, 2014, we begin our next Screenshot Contest for the month of August! This thread will remain open until the contest entry phase closes on September 15th.

Doh... Didn't notice it sorry guys.
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    prophecythirteenprophecythirteen Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You're really good you are! You should work for the calendar companies. =-p
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    quantumquantonum#7698 quantumquantonum Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You're really good you are! You should work for the calendar companies. =-p
    i was trying to say that this contest is overdue :)
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thanks for submitted all these great entries everyone! We had a good laugh when we saw some of the comical ideas you all came up with :)

We will be closing this thread and starting to pic the winners for August, but in the meantime, make sure to check out September's entries and submit yours for the glory of the Empire!

~CaptainSmirk
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The votes are in, and boy was it hard to choose from all these awesome entries. You all did a great job and we had so many laughs when we saw what was on screen in some of your ships. Jump over to our blog to find out who won, and to get your copy of the new On Screen Wallpaper!

Click here to see the blog

We'd like to thank everyone who entered and I will be tweeting out more of the entries as honorable mentions on my @PWECaptainSmirk twitter account to share some of these amazing pieces of fan art with more of our players. We have already had reports of some of the other entries finding a place on the desktops of fans and devs alike!

Congrats again to our big winners...

1st place - Antaam
    2nd place - Nyzam45
    3rd place - Kanar956

To our lucky winners, we will be sending you your winning codes via Forum PM to your account, so keep an eye on your inbox for your prizes.

Don't forget to enter in the September Contest before it ends in less then a week!

Thanks again, and great work on these images!

~CaptainSmirk
This discussion has been closed.