test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[pen] proc from crafted weapons not works

lostmoonylostmoony Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
hi,
i have today about another thread make a tryout with this new proc from a crafted weapon.

this proc have no ingame Effekt.

if you shot on a enemy the proc happens and is gone in the same Moment, so to have any use from this debuff ist not existing!!!!!

anyone can try it out in PVP with a friend, shot with this beam on your friend an he can see check in his defense stats window what happens........

this proc Need to stay on a enemy for ~1 sec or longer to have any use from the landet debuff, at Moment it brings nothing.

its frustrating to have a -10 resistance debuff what is useless ingame.

cryptic pls fix this proc fast!!!!
Post edited by lostmoony on

Comments

• Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It's supposed to be an inline calculation on that weapons attack - it doesn't apply a debuff to the target. It's a PITA to test because of damage variance. So although the understanding of the concept may be easy for them to tell us...our ability to test it is not so easy. Would need somebody with far more patience and data than I've got to verify that it's doing what they say it should be doing.
  • Options
    lostmoonylostmoony Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    you think the concept was only with the hit of the beam calculate the proc?

i dont think it have on this was any big worth, for example on distruptors you get ~-15 res for 10 secounds, and i have noticed ~3% higher dmg hits on a enemy.

so it will bring from my calculation ~1-2% more dmg"for the beam only!!" or better the same Effekt like a simple DMG stat on a weapon?

its Frustration for a Player to get a weapon like this and see the payed Money for it was wasted coz its no real proc what helps in PVE dpsing.

i hope it helps other Players in the game to know that.
    and not waste 100mio+ for this not impressing proc.......