test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Robin Williams RIP at 63

13»

Comments

• steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited August 2014
    StarTrek.com took a positive note today in reflecting on Robin Williams by noting some of his ties to Trek in the Mork & Mindy series. I'm particularly intrigued by the Colonel Greene costume story, especially with the side-to-side picture evidence.
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    StarTrek.com took a positive note today in reflecting on Robin Williams by noting some of his ties to Trek in the Mork & Mindy series. I'm particularly intrigued by the Colonel Greene costume story, especially with the side-to-side picture evidence.

It was a good article they did. Brought back some warm memories (the Shatner bit specifically).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    iconians wrote: »
    Do people really think the rest of the world cares about how boring and mundane their lives are?

It's like an internet forum with less direction and more chaos.

It can be fun. Very fun.

I used to get freelance art jobs from bands through MySpace and that started me on social media.

Then I had a job that required me to do social media for the company.

I've found Facebook is my cup of tea. Partly because all of the roller derby leagues I used to do art and design work as well as referee for were all using facebook together.

I've found Twitter is great for keeping up with the NBA. And comic book artists.

I've found tumblr is good for comic book artists. And mostly TRIBBLE.

I don't do much with pinterest or instagram. I can't really stand linkedin. And SnapChat isn't for my generation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lunastolunasto Member Posts: 774 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOrFTLK9heg
    This show was way before my time, but I love the comedy!
    Lightningdealwithit.gifNew Lunar Republic
    "Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine!" -Lina Inverse
  • qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i remember watchig Mork and Mindy as a teenager, used to crease me up,
    there are so few people who, when their name appears in the credits for
    something, i will automatically want to go and see. he was a wonderful actor,
    a wonderful standup and by all accounts a wonderful person. RIP Robin
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • frontierplanetsfrontierplanets Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    To quote Jimmy Fallon, "O Captain my Captain, you will be missed!"

*plays The Last Post on saxophone*
    For best results, read my posts in the voice of Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness.

*busts down your door while wearing a Starfleet uniform*
    Time to boldy go, losers.
    #this is how you SHOULD collect your crew from shore leave