test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Deflectors: Stl & Shds "identical"

dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
As I've been crafting the occasional Mk VI deflector to increase my science school growth rate, I've noticed that there's a [Stl] mod.

However, when I look at the tooltip for [Stl] equipped deflectors, they all uniformly have a +5 to shield systems (shield hit points)

I just equipped one of my purple [Stl] Deflectors, in Sol sector space, and watched my shield systems skill climb from an 84 to an 89. Same as the [ShdS] mod does.

Seeking clarification on this concern...
Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]

Comments

• Options
    hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Truefully, Don't worry about it. Now when you start crafting MK 12 gear and get the simular effect. Post it. By then if you come up with 2 pieces that have multiply multipliers on them and stats and they have the same effect on your ship. Some'ems up.

P.S. Highfather Logic