test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crafted dual antiproton cannons will not equip on warbirds

xastirxxastirx Member Posts: 71 Arc User
edited September 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Like many people with over 10 toons on one account I use my main crafter to make gear for my lower level ones. What is happening here in this instance, when making dual cannons for my toons, antiproton dual heavy cannons will equip on warbirds, but the dual lights will not. Now i dont use my toons for high level PvE until they are maxed and then i turn into stat hounds with them but until then i like using the dual heavy, dual light combo for the looks of unleashing the wrath of hell on my enemies. This has appeared with the mk IV an mk VI varieties so I dont know how far this bug goes, but i have seen it on all qualities of those Mk's and have crafted multiple copies of them, with different buffs.

I am going to try different energy types to see if its just antiproton or all craftable dual lights of energy types that were previously unavailable to certain ranks. which for mk IV and VI means polaron and tetryon.
Post edited by xastirx on

Comments

• Options
    kaptaindetarikaptaindetari Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I've been having the exact same issue with my crafters. Hope this gets resolved soon!!
  • Options
    xastirxxastirx Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The dual light cannons I craft, for all energy types still will not work on any romulan ship.